If you have an idea that might save America...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Option Trader, Feb 23, 2009.

1. BSAM

BSAM

A new constitution.

#21     Feb 23, 2009
  2. gnome

gnome

Might as well. We're not using the one we've got.

#22     Feb 23, 2009
  3. Humpy

Humpy

The writing was on the wall for GM and Ford for the last 20 years - did the fatcat management take much notice - not much. Just the usual PR stuff and carry on as usual.

Well it is finally wake up time. Not just for the senile old companies but for the whole of USA and Europe. The old business model is out of date. It's gotta change. The political model needs upgrading from 1776 too.

If anyone dares mention unpleasant things to cure the malaise - well you can guess they would be most unpopular ! Get paid - well hardly likely. More like run outa town.

#23     Feb 23, 2009
  4. China will have to take some of our land, a state or two, in exchange for the US not repaying the loans. We will now not only have China towns but a China state. Then taxes wont need to go to Chinese intrest payments and principle and we can spend it on whatever we would like.

#24     Feb 23, 2009
  5. Will China be able to place nuclear missiles on top of the White House & Capitol Building?

#25     Feb 23, 2009
  6. If by "place" you mean drop from a great height, then yes.

#26     Feb 23, 2009
  7. gnome

gnome

Bet they'd forgive our debt if we gave them Iowa.

#27     Feb 23, 2009
  8. =================
    Hum;
    Ditto, & ditto that for Citigroup miss-managers;
    more capital will NOT help those miss-managers.

Saturn/GM, modeled after NSANY, HMC, TM are good cars/better -managers.

And even though i did collect unemployment insurance many, many years ago,[teenage boy] i never tried to make a career out of that,LOL. Amen

Tn Banker/TN Rep Larry Bates noted /warned we had a better moral fabric during 1929/1930's.[2008 warning]

Like King Solomon said ''in all labor there is profit''

:cool:

#28     Feb 23, 2009
  9. So, nobody here knows who to contact & what to do even if you REALLY had an idea?

Is all the intelligence & creative skills of America really supposed to be contained within a few elected officials?

#29     Feb 24, 2009
  10. I say nuke it....then the funny part would be watching all the Gold Bugs carry all their dreams around in a wheelbarrow.

All of squealing: "I told ya...I told ya damn you!!"

:D

#30     Feb 24, 2009