If you had to pick one publication...

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by orion19, Apr 24, 2008.

1. ShadowTrader_08

ShadowTrader_08 ET Sponsor

Ours...

the <i>ShadowTraderPro Focus Report</i> -- $20 bucks a month with more relevant commentary and good trade ideas than you can shake a stick at....

:D

#11     May 27, 2008
  2. Wall Street Journal...better actual articles on Euro, Gold, Oil, and Stock Indexes and how they relate etc...etc.....also, better Futures info then IBD

#12     May 27, 2008
  3. ShadowTrader_08

ShadowTrader_08 ET Sponsor

In all seriousness though, you GOTTA go with IBD on this one. Sure there are negatives like their right-wing nazi republican slant BUT what other paper is gonna explain how building a base in strong stocks works. No other paper is going to actually tell you "this is the buy point for XYZ". WSJ and others will give you a bunch of analyst bullshit which is so biased anyways. With IBD you get the straight numbers on what the company is doing and a technical picture as to where you should actually buy the damn thing.

IBD hands down.

#13     May 27, 2008
  4. Cutten

Cutten

Financial Times.

IBD sucks - have you seen the performance of their funds? Their commodities coverage is pathetic. Their global markets coverage is pathetic. The IBD 100 doesn't perform well.

And no newspaper can "teach" you to trade, you have to learn that yourself or from a successful experienced profitable trader.

#14     May 28, 2008
  5. Joab

Joab

IBD = 2 great trades per month throw the rest away.

#15     May 28, 2008
  6. mark2

mark2

It depends on how you use it...I found that IBD is very helpful.

#16     May 28, 2008
  7. Nothing can touch doing your own homework.

All these publications are a waste of time and money.

NN

#17     May 28, 2008