If you had to do it all over again....

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by cashmoney69, Jun 1, 2006.

1. if one has to do it all over again, he will do it exactly the same way, because this is how this business is learned. There is no other way.

Before a trader starts, he already knows what should be done. But he cannot do it for various reasons. The learning process is about finding out why he cannot do it.

A successful trader will never tell you how it is done, because it takes 5+ years of efforts AND lots of money. I don't think a successful trader will give you that for nothing, unless he is stupid. But stupid people can never become successful traders.

If you buy my logic, you will conclude that all those who actively post here about what to do, how to do, etc. actually know nothing, nothing, nothing about trading. And we are not counting those who pretend to be traders=brokers, book sellers, book promoters, seminar promoters, prop firm owners, prop firm owners-pretended traders, sponors, sponsors-pretended traders, attention seekers, pranksters, moderators-pretended traders, etc.

#111     Jul 8, 2013
  2. lindq

lindq

Wouldn't have sold naked options in anything!

#112     Jul 8, 2013
  3. While I do agree that the road to trading is not easy and you must endure a significant amount of turbulence, we'll always have coulda/shoulda/wouldas.

#113     Jul 9, 2013