If you had been born a Palestinian, how would you treat Israelis; and vice versa?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ghost of Cutten, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Thanks for correcting me! :)

#11     Feb 18, 2010
  2. The question should probably read:

If you were born of perfect, unlimited Spirit before time/mass, and have therefor inherited the totality of EVERYTHING (that is real), how would you treat those (not real) you are tempted to hate?

Gotta think outside the box, so-to-speak. Whose responsibility is it to think outside the box?

Christ!

#12     Feb 18, 2010
  3. Tresor

Tresor

They also consider Talmud and your fundamentalist Talmudic laws corrupt.

And Christians also consider Talmud and your Talmudic laws corrupt. No Christian would accept your sick religious laws that approve raping 3 year old children.

#13     Feb 18, 2010
  4. I was wondering what happened to you Tresor my dear Muslim friend, and when you are going to make your entry with your always pointed and edifying remarks.

We discussed this already. You must have forgotten. In the Khazar Talmud (my Talmud since you established that I am a Khazar beyond a doubt) the raping of 3 year old children is highly recommended for spiritual benefits, but in the real Jewish Talmud it states that one may reach Paradise if one rapes 72 black eyed one year old baby girls with very soft white skin.

#14     Feb 18, 2010
  5. <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DkwxMYiyd_M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DkwxMYiyd_M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

#15     Feb 18, 2010
  6. BTW, O'learned Muslim Tresor the Talmud is part of the Torah so when I wrote that Muslims consider the Torah corrupt it means they consider both the written Torah (canonical books of the Hebrew Bible) as well as the oral Torah which is now the Talmud in written form corrupt.

And you Tresor should listen to your temporal and spiritual leader, Mohammed ibn Abdullah, and not get into conversations with Khazars or Jews because you are only going to make a fool of yourself, and damage the reputation of the Prophet and Allah.

#16     Feb 18, 2010
  7. Of course there are differences between the two sides. However, those differences are not what is motivating the behaviours of the vast majority of people involved. Capisce?

It's interesting that several of the replies on this thread basically prove the initial point.

IMO the most successful approach would be for the Palestinians to follow a Gandhi-style non-violent resistance movement. This would be terrible PR for Israel and they'd eventually be virtually forced into significant concessions. But so long as Hamas etc keep blowing up children and old ladies on buses, they will never win the PR war and thus it comes down to force vs force, a contest they have no hope of winning against a relatively powerful advanced nuclear-armed state.

Instead of being satisfied with a partial goal i.e. improving their current situation to a reasonable one, too many of them really believe they can achieve the destruction of Israel. That's pretty fucking dumb. The only way Israel is getting destroyed is if there's a nuclear war in the Middle East, in which case it will be a rather Pyrrhic "victory".

Hamas and the PLO basically suck at strategy.

#17     Feb 19, 2010
  8. Tresor

Tresor

Then you are the most stupid Jew in the World if you think Talmud is part of Torah. Let's get some Talmudic knowledge:

- mother of Jesus was a whore... maybe that's why Christians think Talmud is corrupt :confused:
    - Jesus is in hell boiling in excrement ...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iv9Ls1JdslQ&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iv9Ls1JdslQ&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#18     Feb 19, 2010

9. Because they think god is on their side.

#19     Feb 19, 2010
  10. Tresor why do you keep on teasing me? You always lose because falsehood can never win against the truth, and you thereby prove that not only you are an idiot, but that your people the Arabs and Muslims are greedy nefarious hypocrital lying imbeciles that hide behind the sanctimonious sayings of a death cult called Islam.

You want me to controvert the Talmudical fallacies and hoaxes that anti-Semites over the ages have put out to achieve their odious objectives against the Jews? Ok, no problem. Now go cry to your ass prophet Mohammed and his whore Allah!

CLAIM
    "To communicate anything to a goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if they knew what we teach about them they would kill us openly." - Libbre David 37.
    RESPONSE
    Total balderdash, there is no such statement at all, and there is no such book. E.S.

CLAIM
    "A Jew should and must make a false oath when the goyim asks if our books contain anything against them."-Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17.
    RESPONSE
    This is a forgery. The word "Sehelot Uteshubot" means Talmudic responsa, there is no such book at all. Besides, there is nothing in the Torah which may cause disturbance to a gentile. What can have been written is that one may take an oath that there is nothing against gentiles in Jewish law as it is a true oath. E.S.

CLAIM
    "The Jews are human beings , but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."-Baba Mecia 114, 6 [i.e.: 114b].
    RESPONSE
    Apparently a deliberate mistranslation. The passage deals with the technical rules of corpse-impurity which, according to the author of this text, apply to Jews and not to gentiles. In this connection Ezekiel 34:31 is cited: "And ye My sheep [referring to Israel], the sheep of My pasture, are _men [Hebrew: "adam"]_, and I am your God, saith the Lord God." From a careful midrashic reading of this Biblical verse, Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai deduced "Only "ye" [i.e., Israel, not other nations] are designated "adam," in the sense that only Jewish corpses and graves generate impurity according to Numbers 19:14: "This is the law: when a _man ['adam']_ dieth in a tent, every one that cometh into the tent...shall be unclean seven days..." The passage is legal and exegetical, not theological. If anything, it seems to put Jews on a lower footing than non-Jews. Typically, the words "but beasts" were added on by whoever put this list together. They do not appear in the original. From Usenet message: catamont-2305980759150001@ts003d13.den-co.concentric.net

CLAIM
    "A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl." - Gad. Shas. 2:2.
    RESPONSE
    No such source at all, on the contrary any sexual contact with a gentile woman is strictly prohibited even without marriage, see Talmud Sanhedrin 82a and Avoda Zarah 36b E.S.

CLAIM
    "A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat." - Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348.
    RESPONSE
    This is of course poppycock, there is no such source called Hadarine, while the chapter in Choshen Mishpat 348:2 states clearly that one may not steal from a gentile exactly as one may not steal from a fellow Jew. E.S.

CLAIM
    "We beg Thee, O Lord, inflict Thy wrath on the nations not believing in Thee. Take away, O Lord all hope from them. Destroy all foes of Thy nation."--Synagoga Judaica, p. 212. Minhagen, p. 23. Crach Chaim, 480 Hagah
    RESPONSE
    This is stated in the Haggada of Passover, it is the passage beginning with "Shefoch Chamatcha". After what the gentiles have done to the Jews through the ages I see no wrong at all in praying to G-d to destroy our assailants. The prayer is not against gentiles in general only against the bloodthirsty barbarous anti-Semites as the prayer carries on the say "because they have destroyed Jacob (the people of Israel) and demolished your sanctuary". This end is of course deliberately excluded from the text they copied for this reason. E.S.

CLAIM
    "The teachings of the Talmud stand above all other laws. They are more important than the laws of Moses."- Rabbi Ismael, Rabbi Chambar, et. al.
    RESPONSE
    The passage as quoted is clearly spurious. Rabbi Ishmael lived far too early to be saying anything about the Talmud (which was not compiled until centuries afterwards), and there is nobody with a name that sounds remotely like Rabbi "Chambar."
    There are some statements that speak of the teachings of the sages as being "more beloved" before God than those of the Torah (because of their human component), or requiring more strengthening (i.e., additional stringencies lest people treat them lightly). I am not aware of any statement that formulates it as in the passage. From Usenet message: catamont-2305980759150001@ts003d13.den-co.concentric.net

CLAIM
    "The decisions of the Talmud are the words of the living God. Jehovah Himself asks the opinion of the earthly rabbis when there are difficult affairs in heaven." - Rabbi Menachem Commentary on Fifth Book
    RESPONSE
    Although the sources quoted do not exist it is because of the ignorance of the one who copied it, but the general idea is correct. The Talmud and commentaries state many times that both sides of a dispute between Talmudic sages are actually true they are just stating the two ways of logic reasoning while both concepts originate from G-d's divine wisdom. That is why so to speak G-d learns the Talmud, it means to say he is the source of all the Talmudic reasoning, and he "states" the laws in name of the sages who projected the divine logic of each opinion. By the way the sources quoted are definitely forged as name "Jehova" is never mentioned in any novellae apart from the scriptures as it is strictly forbidden to utter it at all. E.S./edited D.S.M.

CLAIM
    "Jehovah Himself studies the Talmud standing, he has such respect for that book."-Tract Mechilla.
    RESPONSE
    There is no tractate called Mechila and there seems to be no mentioning of G-d studying the Talmud standing. In general whenever you see the word "Jehovah" in a cite it is the best proof it is forged as this name is never ever mentioned in the Talmud or Poskim as it is strictly prohibited to pronounce it. E.S.

CLAIM
    "It is more wicked to question the words of the rabbis than that of the Torah."- Michna Sanhedryn 11:3.
    RESPONSE
    This severity is not relating to all aspects as we see by the punishment given to those who transgress Torah laws is by far more strict. However, as the sages had to enforce their decrees, usually for the benefit of public safety, in a way, one who transgresses these decrees is undermining the words of the sages and violating the whole concept of communal adherence, which will effect public security which is the regular reason for Rabbinical decrees.

CLAIM
    "It is forbidden to disclose the secrets of the law. He who would do it would be as guilty as though he destroyed the whole world." - Jektut Chadasz, 171, 3.
    RESPONSE
    I see nothing wrong with this statement although the source again does not make sense. On the contrary, look at this anti-Semite he is misunderstanding the Jewish sources and using them as a warrant for genocide.
    The laws of the Torah were given to the Jews, we are proud of our heritage and do not wish anyone to learn it. It is not true that anyone transgressing this prohibition is to be punished (it does not say so anywhere). Until around 60 years ago Chinese martial arts were kept by the Masters as a secret, they would not teach it to a white man, what is wrong with this? I wonder if they condemn them also for it? (They are most probably scared.) E.S.

There are many more talmudical fallacies and forgeries that I can contradict, but this is sufficient to prove the point that the perverters of the Talmud and their supporters don't have a shred of truth in their propaganda against the words of the Talmud.

Pay attention Tresor and his ilk. This is what happens to those that pervert the words of the Talmud if not in this world then certainly in the next.

[​IMG]

This is the founder of The Sturmer, Julius Streicher, Hitler's main propaganda newspaper against the Jews. He was found guilty of crimes against humanity at the Nuremberg War Crimes Trial and hanged in 1946 for all the good anti-Semitic propaganda work that he did.

#20     Feb 19, 2010