If you had been born a Palestinian, how would you treat Israelis; and vice versa?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ghost of Cutten, Feb 16, 2010.

1. That's funny , my theory is some people are too stupid to discern the difference between the 2 sides.

2. No, YOU can not understand what Cutten say how what YOU think is only where you are born and the information you hear.

3. Born as a palestinian ... hmmm ... if I didn't have 6 fingers and 6 toes and weren't a giant ... I would move.

If I had 6 fingers and toes and were a Giant ... I would lose my head in some jest and mockery of Yahweh and His Great Host.

Wait ... didn't that already happen?

Really ... get a grip ... Yahweh God has established covenant boundaries that will absolutely be honored.
    It is one of the Perks of being God almighty.

They are plain stupid to just not move.

The Israelis made a mistake by allowing the leaven of them in that covenental land.

King David erred by lusting after Bathsheba instead of waging war in proper season.

This is all old news.

Sorry Ishmael ... be warlike and angry all you want ... Yahweh still has a plan for Abrahams seed ...
    and even though He messed up with Hagar ... there is still promise towards you.

Wise up tho ... best thing is to receive redemption in Yeshua Ha Meshiach Ben Joseph ... Jesus the Christ ... that will reeeeally make the Jew jealous.

Getting past that blindness is going to be much easier for you than the Jew.

4. Judges 2:1

The angel of the LORD went up from Gilgal to Bokim and said, "I brought you up out of Egypt and led you into the land that I swore to give to your forefathers. I said, 'I will never break my covenant with you, and you shall not make a covenant with the people of this land, but you shall break down their altars.' Yet you have disobeyed me. Why have you done this? Now therefore I tell you that I will not drive them out before you; they will be thorns in your sides and their gods will be a snare to you.

The Palestinians were born be thorns in the Israelis sides. God will not give the Palestinians the will (or the sense) to move out of Israel. Its their purpose to be there to be like thorns. Its Gods will and he wont drive them out....just like he said.

5. Muslims don't move. They invade, subvert and multiply astronomically if necessary, and conquer.
    BTW, they also consider the Torah corrupt, and the Christian testament -- a book for ignoramuses.
    Good luck in trying to make them accept your bible instead of the Qur'an and the Hadiths.

6. The so called present Palestinians were created ex nihilo in 1967.

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the State of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality, today, there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism." (Zahir Muhsein -- Head of the P.L.O. Military Department and a Member of its Executive Committee)

They are not the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivvites, and Jebusites of Judges 2:1 and Exodus 23:23 that rebelled against Yud-Heh-Vuv-Heh.

You are getting better though with your Scriptural citations Peil. Verily, practice makes perfect. I did enjoy though your making an atheist heads explode post and video. I am sure it infuriated the doctrinaire atheists here like Stu and Vhehn and made their head explode.

7. There is a pretty good chance the decendants of those people are the palestinians. When they are beat as a people, the few that remain would no doubt change what they call themselves, yet they will still be the same people.

Here is another quote though. Genesis 16:11 The angel of the LORD also said to her:
    "You are now with child
    and you will have a son.
    You shall name him Ishmael,
    for the LORD has heard of your misery.

He will be a wild donkey of a man;
    his hand will be against everyone
    and everyone's hand against him,
    and he will live in hostility
    toward all his brothers

Muslims believe they are descended from Ishmael and muslims do fit the description that the angel of the LORD gave about Ishmael. Muslims do live in hostility towards us all and their hands are against everyone.

This is confirmed again in Genesis 17:20 That God was talking about Islam some 2000 years before it existed as God knew Islam would become a large religion. Gen 17:20 "And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year."

The muslims are a very large "nation" and they have great numbers. But just like the LORD said...his covenant is established with Isaac and not Ishmael. The deck is already stacked against the Palestinians from the get go

8. Illum

Illum

Do you you read new testament too? Not sure your religion Christian or Jewish, Revelations has a much different view of what is happening and who is to blame. If you believe in that sort of thing. It is made clear who is wrong.

#10     Feb 18, 2010