If you had a choice to pick a box that would make you money trading, would you pick a

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nysestocks, Apr 15, 2009.

If you had a choice to pick a box that would make you money trading, would you pick a

1. Black Box

29 vote(s)
    20.6%
  2. See Thru Box

112 vote(s)
    79.4%
  1. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

Well said Rabbit - and most of it is actually very true!

#31     Apr 21, 2009
  2. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

7 black boxes and 37 see thru boxes.

A question for those who want to answer;

What do you think "the box" really refers to?

#32     Apr 23, 2009
  3. A trannie named el pollo (aka Robin Byrd) who walked into a bar and asked any male who would look at her if they wanted to "bang her box"?

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/weEUQpmaujo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/weEUQpmaujo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

#33     Apr 23, 2009
  4. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

Nope:D

#34     Apr 23, 2009
  5. Redneck

Redneck

Lookie lookie - what do I see - why another riddle - but not just for me:D

#35     Apr 23, 2009
  6. Redneck

Redneck

I have an answer – but shant give it soon – else – I might be mistaken – for a tradin baffoon

:D :D :D

#36     Apr 23, 2009
  7. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

Long long ago, in a far away land, there once lived a man, who knew where not to stand.

He always stood back, before moving ahead, each step that he took, was one less for the head.

From the top of the hill, he could see all around, to the left and the right, and down to the ground.

One day he discovered, much to his surprise, that the top of the hills, were indeed close to the skies.

He then was aware, that he stood where he stood, that the sky was the sky, and the wood was the wood.

#37     Apr 23, 2009
  8. jim2000

jim2000

One box is black, the other is clear, waiting to find, that the answer is near.

#38     Apr 23, 2009
  9. Redneck

Redneck

Ah but alas as he stood there a gawked – one wrong step - would be last walk

Which way should I step – for I do not know

There is but one – way you should go

#39     Apr 23, 2009
  10. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

Now a box can be long, or it can be short, but it must have four sides, else it will fall apart.

If the box to be balck, then hidden will be, but to see thru the box, is really to see.

So, pick the box you desire, but please be aware, when the black box is opened, it may well be bare:D

#40     Apr 23, 2009