If you had a choice to pick a box that would make you money trading, would you pick a

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nysestocks, Apr 15, 2009.

If you had a choice to pick a box that would make you money trading, would you pick a

1. Black Box

29 vote(s)
    20.6%
  2. See Thru Box

112 vote(s)
    79.4%
  1. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

Are you trying to confuse people:eek:

I don't "care", I KNOW!

As I "know", I can afford to show others how much they do not know - can you understand this concept?

By knowing how much you do not know, you then have a much better chance of knowing more - but you must be careful, as it is very easy to "think" that what you now "know" is better for your trading, when in fact it might be the worse thing ever:eek:

So, what is more important, when choosing the "paths" to follow - a bit like the box - which is better, the "black box", or the "see thru" box?

#11     Apr 16, 2009
  2. It does not matter what people think, but what does matter is what they do! It is because THE answer is so simple that it is never discovered by the majority! If you trade you gamble. If you gamble, and you want to win, you must play smart and dismiss all the idiotic rubbish that is put forward by so called "experts".

Always remember that there are no experts in the trading game - this is the first and last principle, and without fully understanding it you are doomed to follow in the footsteps of the ignorant and ill informed.

I understand your frustrations, but believe me when I say it is for your own good, whether you know it or not! Forget it ALL - it is all rubbish.

#12     Apr 18, 2009
  3. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

Yes, but the difference is that I still know that "I know absolutely nothing about anything", even though "I know"!

#13     Apr 18, 2009
  4. I like fisk sticks becasue am a genius and a voice of this trader generation.

#14     Apr 18, 2009
  5. white box

#15     Apr 18, 2009
  6. The internet is such a silly tool, and for some silly reason, a lot of people take it seriously. Do you honestly think that the "real" information of value will ever be released to the general public, and with idiots like our good friends here, and a few more, you can easily see that even if it was, it would make no difference. Looks like a total load of rubbish!

You started off bad, then you started to think a little, got a little better, and then, at the first sign of idiotic behavior, you reverted to the "usual" way of thinking- you failed the first real test, but you can of course redeem yourself at any time, the choice is yours, always has been and always will be!

If you are so brain dead, then go off and play with the other monkeys, as you can easily do as you see others do, but when you have to think a little you get all confused. Now, why don't you just up and swing out of here, you Chimpion.

What the hell rubbish are you talking about. However, I doubt if the dim wit like you can understand anything of value - and as for using his brains, well, it is very "obvious" where they are situated. So you see, you have been an arsehole.

#16     Apr 19, 2009
  7. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

Rabbit - if you have something to say, then say it like a man!

If you want to do the "Da Vinci Code" stuff, feel free, but rest assured, I post what I post, I don't give a shite about who reads it, who analyses it, who likes it, or who hates it. I am what I am!

In case you think I have an alternative motive, like some, then I can assure you I do not!

So, say what you have to say, or shut up and stop posting what you like to from my posts - btw, I never take a dislike to anyone, but there is always a first time:D

#17     Apr 19, 2009
  8. wow this is creeping me out

#18     Apr 19, 2009
  9. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

I am like the wind milktruck, and can change direction very quickly:D

No fear, no care, no stupidity, no niceness, no politeness, no "right way", no "wrong way", no putting up with bullshit from fuc*ing dim wits:D

#19     Apr 19, 2009
  10. The last two posts are your words not mine. I did not write a word of it. You wrote it all. Each sentence is taken from your threads trying to humiliate some poor ET soul who did not agree with your thoughts. And now you find your own words upseting enough that they draw a vicious condemnation of me.

Why is it you can’t you reply back as a civilized trader. Rather, your remarks are of a condescending vile taunting arrogant presumptuous nature. I will tell you why. You place your self above your fellow ET traders as a “guru” or expert. They very person you called s--t and tell anyone who will listen not to follow but to despise. This is such hypocrisy on your part. I find it unbelievable any one in their right mind would listen to you. And no I could care less if they do.

You continue to state answers and maxims as though your opinions are quotes from the messiah of trading - yourself. You say you are absolutely right you don’t give a Shite about others and their thoughts unless they match yours exactly. You are what you are.

You state to the all ET traders that your methods are the only ones that hold substance. Rather than listen carefully to other opinions of others you act like a screaming child in a tantrum. Then you send vile personal debasing filth to the recipient rather than a reasonable though out reply as to why your tactic holds merit. If you disagree every sentence in your reply is a threat to that trader.

The content of your reply is riddles and rhymes to play with your fellow traders as the patrician of trading. You scream you are the one who will unlock the great trading mysteries to those who follow and worship at your feet. Those that ask a simple “Why?” are chided like cattle into submission with bellicose musings that either make the listener a believer or one who taunted as a viper who infects your colony that must be destroyed.

I know you don’t give a dam. But, I will not shut up and be patronized. They could not shut me up in ‘Nam when bullets struck far harder than any word you ever mustered. You had better plan some drastic measures if you plan to shut me up.

I love to write (My 2nd novel is underway). Being retired I’m available to banter with you 14 hours a day while my automated systems pay all my bills 3 years running. But then again you imply my methods and writings are all trash and yours is the one and only. My method will kick the horse hockey puck out of yours any day of the week or year. Why, because it works.

Then what is the objective of all this. It is to allow others the freedom of their thoughts and dissention from your methods you feel you must ram down our throats. We each have the right to state a reasonable case on any thread we like without the use of such filthy condescending language. It does not make a difference you started the thread or you are a moderator.

So, say what you have to say, or shut up and stop posting filth replys...

“… I never take a dislike to anyone, but there is always a first time...” By the way hate or dislike me and see if I give a dam. ....

#20     Apr 19, 2009