If you had $100k to spend...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by saturn, Dec 14, 2002.

1. saturn

saturn

on a CAR, any car, what would it be ??

2. a used Ferrari Testarossa.

3. I'd buy a Hyundai and take the other 90 grand and have one hell of a weekend party.

4. is there any question ?

best,

surf

:)

5. Babak

Babak

BMW Series 7

6. I have a pretty nice stable of vehicles now and I am currently looking to trade my SUV (2001 Explorer). I decided that I'd take it and about $30,000 and see what I could get so I might not be at your $100k number, but I do have the problem. I settled on this:

http://www.volvoxc90.com/home/

I am pleased with my self-imposed Christmas gift. I added the DVD/NAV system, and several package upgrades. I even opted for the foreign delivery plan so with the trip (for two) and the shopping that goes along with it, I just might make your number yet. :)

7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I would buy one of those electric/gas hybrid cars. And a Morris Mini Cooper. And one of those three wheeled motorcycles.
    A vehicle for every occasion. Like shoes.
    They would all fit on the back of my boat.:D:D

8. PORSCHE!! C4 :D or... Mercedes S500

Pros of a sportscar is the women... but drawback is you can only choose one :( Mercedes on the other hand has the best of both worlds... hmm. Yup, I'd still go with the porsche :D

9. What would I buy? Isn't it obvious? Speed Racer's Mach 5, of course, and yes, they will build you one:p
    www.speedracer.la

[​IMG]

Snake

10. I know, I know, it's only $695,000 more than the $100 K and won't be out for at least a year, but, at 1001 HP and a top speed of, say 250 MPH, it is so choice. I highly recommend it if you have the means.

#10     Dec 15, 2002