If you got a big directional position before the weekend....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Daring, Dec 28, 2012.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Closed out all positions on this rally....

Did anyone really think this fiscal cliff wasnt going to be solved last minute....haha

It was so obvious that if it was going through this week the markets would have lost anywhere between 5-10% and they werent going allow that to happen!

#21     Jan 3, 2013
  2. I have been long QLD since Nov 8 (posted in real time in my journal thread).

#22     Jan 3, 2013
  3. Hi river:

You will never join me in the Obsesive/Compulsive Disorder category.

I'm relaxing for a while since by near term schedule has been blown. I've been taking my mind off things by dictating a 40 chapter book.

Anyway, this am, I finally worked my up to the ER because on the first I had blood drawn in Urgent care. They phoned the results this am to tell me I was 8.4 in Potassium. lol....... critical......

So I got to do my thing in room 37 while they postponed a new blood test doing all that cardiac stuff. I know they had never seen that level before.... And they still haven't...

I am two days behind but I did do four chapters of a forty chapter book on trading to make money yesterday. I guess I had a premonition.

At the ER, I told them not to prep for inviting me in (admission) since I am old and using a DNR.

So I'll re review my 2013 notes and maybe do a graphic. This year will be wild and probably controlled by the lobbiests and the QE unannounced stuff. All these artificial fixes are just dreams. The hammer will hit much harder globally than even imagined.

#23     Jan 3, 2013
  4. river

river

Jack, perhaps my "OCD" comment was misunderstood. I simply didn't want to be lumped in with those ET posters who seem to periodically follow you around ET posting Photoshopped pictures, asking the same questions, making harassing comments, etc.

I was saddened to read of your health issues.

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery.

-river

#24     Jan 3, 2013