If you feel like saying Thank You :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by romik, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Why do you continue? It is obvious that you are not wanted here... why do you go where you are not liked?

I am a moderator, but do I ban you? so who is kind?

You start out as an authoritarian...then establish...then refer to it ...as if it is fact...

Your just not a 'feel good" person that I care to associate/discuss trading or to endure...I do have that right? Leave me alone...

do not post a reply...take your own advice and do not clutter this thread...

also read #5...of a previous post of yours, I have your number, and it will be a waste of your time...

Michael B.

#21     Dec 23, 2006
  2. I don't believe "being liked" is required for membership.

I've broken no rules. Why would you ban someone for giving you a complement?

Is there something I said that is not fact? What was it?

Does this have something to do with your trading plan? Please explain.

PS. Don't reply. :D

#22     Dec 23, 2006
  3. You are posting offtopic...take it to your therapist...

#23     Dec 23, 2006
  4. You're right.
    Maybe we can get a responsible moderator to start a thread for you so I can address the concerns you rose?

#24     Dec 23, 2006
  5. ES - Sulong is just another troll. Ignore him. When you react or pay attention to folks like him, they've accomplished what they set out to do. Don't waste your breath on him.

#25     Dec 26, 2006
  6. Whats up with you people?

I gave ES a compliment and a thank you for his contribution's to et. And you all get offended. :confused: :confused:

Some of you are pathetic!

All any of you chums need to do is get some awareness, in other words see whats going on around you.

Ivan, I expected more from you, to my disappointment.

BTW, if you're ever confused by what I post, or you need some more clarification, all you have to do is ask for it and I'll give it to you.

It's hard for me to believe that the communication gap is accidental. Perhaps the comprehension difficulties are a ploy for something else?

#26     Dec 26, 2006
  7. Thanks to Baron for running the site - much appreciated.

#27     Dec 26, 2006
  8. I'm glad to disappoint you.

#28     Dec 26, 2006
  9. ((sigh)) Have it your way.

Do you have any thanks to give in this thread? Or are you just "trolling"?

#29     Dec 26, 2006
  10. I am thankful for my wife, my success in life, my friends and family, and my health.

#30     Dec 27, 2006