If you feel like saying Thank You :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by romik, Dec 22, 2006.

1. romik

romik

Since it's Christmas and almost the end of 2006 I thought to open this thread to thank people that have contributed their knowledge/experiences and due to whose inputs I have and will be a better trader.

Thanks to all contributing ETers and especially:

B1S2
    Nihabaashi
    4re
    Spike500
    Schaefer

Have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous and happy 2007!

2. belavia

belavia

Good post.
    Add Spydertrader to that list as well.

3. romik

romik

Of course, how are you man? Long time no speak.

This thread is for all, so if you feel like saying Thank You, here is the spot for it :)

4. I'm a noob, both to this forum and to trading.

I do want to say that in my short time here, I recognize there are many, many deeply knowledgeable people that consistently post gems of wisdom that help to keep me balanced in my macro and micro views.

I hope everyone here has a great Holiday Season, and that they also have their happiest, most prosperous, and most importantly, healthiest year in 2007.

5. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

Thanks to the ET admins.

Also thanks to Kiwitrader and redduke. And Jimrockford.

6. 3rdocagt

3rdocagt

Romik... a most thoughtful thread.

Such graciousness will come back to you tenfold!

Merry X-mas and Happy Holidays to all!

Aloha for now!

7. jnbadger

jnbadger

Props to Optioncoach and the whole Credit spread gang. A great education indeed.

Also, thanks to Don and all of the OPG guys for keeping that thread up to speed, especially with the hybrids throwing a wrench into the works.

Merry Christmas to all!

8. jho

jho

I would like to thank 2manywhiners for spending an endless amount of time and effort helping me out.

My first 3 months of trading have been pretty much even, some of that can be contributed to 2many. I will be able to dedicate more time to trading so hopefully I will keep improving through the new year.

I would also like to thank ... well ... everyone else. Keep up with the great (and not so great) posts.

Have a safe and happy holidays.

9. Considering the quality of your typical internet forum, ET has proven to be among the best. I don't know that I'm a better trader as a result of participating here,(I was never very good to begin with), but many threads have been thought provoking and quite the learning experience, especially for a joe lunchbucket like me. For that I thank you.
    Enjoy the holidays and may the new year bring continued success in your personal and professional lives.

10. Thanks! & Merry Christmas to All

Special thanks to bolter, kiwitrader and FT71

#10     Dec 22, 2006