If you don't vote for Ron Paul you are fucking retarded. EOM

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond_trad3r, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Well, despite the OP's less than eloquent defense of his assertion Ron Paul is the only actual conservative in the race. Everyone else is a retard neocon or a RINO.

#11     Aug 13, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah, we get it. Anyone who disagrees with the fringe types is retarded. You haven't added anything that the OP didn't already illustrate. Maybe you could post a carton or photo of someone disabled too.

Haven't you got a KKK rally to attend or maybe a Saturday night lynching?

#12     Aug 13, 2011
  3. Very eloquent rebuttal. LOL! Of course I don't have to tell you that name calling and childish cutdowns are the most graceless way to admit you have lost the debate, you do it rather frequently.

Ron Paul is not fringe by any means. In fact he wins more polls and has more bilateral, grass roots support than anyone else. It is, in fact, the centrist political elite who are fringe, as we can see by the general public's dissatisfaction with the political apparatus and policies of both parties. Ron Paul is the only viable, non establishment alternative which has been presented. Ron Paul is highly libertarian and constitutionalist. It's a sad, and frightening that someone who's a proponent of small government and a defender of the constitution is described as "extremist". That alone should tell you something...

A KKK rally? I'm not a democrat....

#13     Aug 13, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You call everyone here retards and the other candidates retarded rhinos and then you demand an eloquent response.

My responses to you don't require anything other than to convey the information I would like you to receive so receive this. You've demonstrated that you are a racist, a bigot, a sexist and an extremist freak. Consistent with your other extreme views you say that Ron Paul is the only possible viable candidate. Perhaps that is true down in KKK country or wherever you hail from. I'm tired of your certaintude and the extremity of every idea you have ever expressed here. You're...weird and unsavory.

I will vote against Ron Paul at every opportunity, will donate to his opponents and try to find a candidate I can support who expresses conservative values. Those values don't include bigotry. It is likely Ron Paul would find you undesireable. You need not address me directly again.

#14     Aug 13, 2011
  5. Largely true but I hold out hope for Bachmann. Sshe's clearly no RINO and I don't think it's fair tocall her a neo-con either. She's said we should get out of Afghanistan and stop wasting so much money there. She was against obama's Libyan adventure. Some of the other candidates, like Pawlenty, criticized him for not getting more deeply involved there.

Foreign policy may well turn out to be the fault line with the republican candidates. They all pretty much agree on everything else, so it becomes an exercise in trying to determine which will sell us out whne the media puts the pressure on them. I am totally sure Paul and Bachmann will not sell out. Perry also has an impressive record of standing up to pressure to compromise his principles, but I don't know where he stands on foreign adventures.

#15     Aug 13, 2011
  6. Rick Perry is an open border cheerleader who's proposed transnational highways from Mexico to Oklahoma City. Rick Perry is horrible, he's clearly demonstrated that he's far more fond of Mexico City than Washington. Bachman is not as bad as he, but hasn't demonstrated any serious intent about the border. She's also a bit too much of a puritanical bible beater.

#16     Aug 14, 2011
  7. I didn't call everyone here a retard. I did call the other candidates either RINO's OR Neocons, and they are.

Perhaps you aren't familiar with the meaning of the term "bigot". It's okay, the children of fobbish immigrants often don't have the best command of the English language. Allow me to help you: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

Therefore, you'd be the "bigot" as per your childish tantrums and name calling rants towards people with views you dislike, as opposed to an actual debate about them.

I'd further challenge you to point out what makes me "racist" or "sexist" (that a new one, never been called "sexist" before). So far your little unsubstantiated name calling tantrum towards me is starting to make you sound not unlike an ankle grabbing, left wing, campus radical. LOL! "Extremist"? LMAO! That's the new popular buzzword with all the PC cheerleaders, it's not surprising to me that you've adopted it's use.

I have in fact lived all over this country, from "KKK country" to liberal extremist enclaves. From the hills of Hollywood to the highrises of Chicago, and the Upper East Side of New York. A few "KKK country" strongholds too, like Atlanta and Nashville. I've never lived outside of large cities or their immediate suburbs. In any case, your PC ACLU narrative is pretty repetitive. You should come up with some new material...

#17     Aug 14, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Better yet, I'm putting you on Ignore for bigotry and jackassery.

My ignore list is short these days is comprised mostly of haters.

Bye.

#18     Aug 14, 2011
  9. Just because this will piss you off... lol

[​IMG]

#19     Aug 14, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol yeah, just devastating. :D

#20     Aug 14, 2011