If you don't vote for Ron Paul you are fucking retarded. EOM

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond_trad3r, Aug 13, 2011.

1. EOM = End Of Message

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Thats it? That is your argument for Ron Paul?

I honestly wonder how you make any money. Do you really trade bonds?

Ron Paul at best will be a marginal figure in the primary race. Not a serious candidate at least outside of the lunatic fringe to which you obviously belong.

His shrill shreeking responses in the debate solidified the impression of him as a nut for many people. Total non-starter, like your trading.

3. pspr

pspr

Sound argument - idiot.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

"If you don't vote for Ron Paul you are fucking retarded"

If Paul should drop out before my state Primary and I vote for someone else will I still be a fucking retard?

5. Fuck y'all

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Does that mean yes? :p

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You lack any power of persuasion, none, zero, zilch, nada. Straight to name calling, no cogent argument whatsoever. Not even an attempt to state why you think Ron Paul is the right man. S'up with that?

Somebody likely has to pin a slip of paper with your name on it to your shirt in the morning and point out the direction to the bus stop.

I rather doubt you trade bonds or any other instrument for that matter. I'm no bond trader but I once worked for somebody who knows a thing or two about bonds. He wouldn't likely hire you to polish his shoes.

Rick Perry might be a viable candidate. I like his background but am not all that familiar with his political positions so I'm going to wait and see. The operative phrase is "open mind".

I suspect you don't know much about Ron Paul either but declare everyone to be "fucking retards". My understanding here on ET is that we can let fly with the expletives but not in thread titles. Better reel that back in before you get called out in the Feedback forum lol.

8. . . :D . .

9. [​IMG]

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Why are you posting on ET? You have virtually nothing to say, just "fucking retard", then "fuck y'all" and then a photograph of a kid with Downs Syndrome.

Have you nothing to say? Nothing at all?

I have an 8-year old nephew with actual opinions and the ability to express them more effectively than you.

Maybe you should try Toastmasters or maybe just stfu.

#10     Aug 13, 2011