'If you don't take a job as a prostitute, we can stop your benefits'

Discussion in 'Economics' started by BigCandle, Jan 8, 2012.

1. zdreg

zdreg

"refuse honest work however humble. "
    being a prostitute is not humble work

you are obviously not a zen student.

#11     Jan 8, 2012
  2. I'm not sure even Buffet can afford the amount of help you need but I will split the cost of an initial consultation (up to a $200 max bill) with you so you can get at least the start of the process under your belt.

Is that a reasonable enough proposition for you?

#12     Jan 8, 2012
  3. zdreg

zdreg

be generous. I am sure that you could easily come up with 10 names from ET posters. if you would like some names start a thread on chit chat.

#13     Jan 8, 2012
  4. This reminds me of the time in Romania when the state decided to tax the servives of the local witches. They were persicuted for decades and were subjegated to all sorts of cruelty. When the state saw that they could tax them, by default they became legimitized. A cardnal sin or not money is money.
    I am sure if push came to shove a woman would have alot of legal ground on the basis of morality to not take the position of a prostitute and still recieve benefits from the state.

Welcome to Neo Feudalism on Planet Misery,

Akuma

#14     Jan 8, 2012
  5. this is why the west is losing its war to the east.

10 yrs ago if you bump into a retard like zen student you would ask for his address to come by and kick his head in with a shovel quite literally.

now the new generation of pokemons is asking his address to help him.

yeah. one who wants to play jesus must keep in mind that the end of this game is at a stake.

#15     Jan 8, 2012
  6. my dear pakistani friend. please dont be fooled with that stupid anglosaxon politeness and politcorectness.

although we dont say that often aloud but we do know that pakistani people would easily incenerate the whole western world if it was with no consequences for them.

so spare your breath bringing here your dispute with hindu. i know for sure if there was an opportunity to kill all of us - 85% of pakistani will say yes and may be 5% of indians would say yes.

so i'd personally stick with indians

#16     Jan 8, 2012
  7. Anti-Islam/Anti-Pakistan is a cheap tool/trick used by https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Forward_caste to promote their hegemony over BC/SC/ST/Minorities in India.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communal_Award

#17     Jan 8, 2012
  8. toc

toc

Morally and ethically, Europe is much more degraded and lowly.

:D

#18     Jan 8, 2012
  9. There is an offer there. Lift it or pass.

#19     Jan 8, 2012
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

This article is from 2005 and has been completely debunked in the media as being false.

#20     Jan 8, 2012