If you didnt make money today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dafishman, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Are you the guy who sees the guy in the car next to you and hes driving a bentley and you got the mustang and your like, fuck, he must sell drugs, or is a rapper, f him....or your with friends and family and they say, John, just graduated from med school, got offered a job in boston, 150k a year , not too bad,....you say, f that, I can make that mowing lawns....Just admit it, you are jealous and get really pissed when others are doing good and your still stuck in the shitter...Thats life, its what you make of it, cramer didnt steal, oprah didnt suck and fuck her way to the top, (who cares if she did), tom cruise didnt take it up the ass (fuck I would for 25 million a movie, thats between me and you) Look in the mirror tomorrow morning while you take your dump and say this..."I will be a nice person today, I will not make fun, hit, punch or stab anyone because they have more than me"

#51     Jun 16, 2006
  2. Ebo

Ebo

Babble and more Babble, try decaf Fishmonger.

#52     Jun 16, 2006
  3. vol, the clowns say there hedge fund this, hedge that and in reality they live check to check and hit their wives and kids...We all know the truth, they profile for these people...Profiles dont lie, anger like this is LIKE ROID RAGE AAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh....now drink some milk and eat some cookies, call me in the morning..

#53     Jun 16, 2006
  4. volente_00

volente_00

I personally have never met a pessimistic wealthy person. Have you ?

#54     Jun 16, 2006
  5. I cant wait for hydro and that frank guy for my challenge, frank said he will double it, I cannot wait,,,I bet there reciting their excuses for when they lose they can say, well the damn moon was partially eclipsed, the sun shined on even days instead of odd, the rain knocked out my internet,,,,Oh my I can see them coming up with some good ones!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#55     Jun 16, 2006
  6. WHAT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GONNAAAAAAAAAAAAA DO WHEN HULKAMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RUNS WILD ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU???????????????????????????????????????????

#56     Jun 16, 2006
  7. fletch2

fletch2

Sure. Know any trust funders?

Fletch

#57     Jun 16, 2006
  8. wow, I had no idea I had no idea there were this many children loose. Its like friendlys in the old days! Now I am more than certain the secular bear has come. I will bwt bet bet each and every one of you here 5x10 (you pay 1/2 5kx10k) none of you will show a p/l vs me. I will pay you 10 grand, if you;re p/l beats mine for a 1 day 1 week 1 month 1 1/4 1 year.. I will take any and all posers.

#58     Jun 16, 2006
  9. ah volente,2 up days and he rises from the dust, from you're last bottom call (1243) oops.. call yourself a loser 1 TIME, and I willlet you off... You called 0 of the last 9 bottoms...but you still call ME a poser?

#59     Jun 16, 2006
  10. Isn't puffing your chest and challenging strangers to a trading duel kind of like schoolyard childish antics as well?

Traders have nothing to prove to anyone but themselves. A challenge sounds like a means to validate one's self worth just like a kid goes on picking on kids in the schoolyard.

This is sad :D

#60     Jun 16, 2006