If you didnt make money today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dafishman, Jun 15, 2006.

1. F the boots, get the waders, in this place you will need em....

#41     Jun 16, 2006
  2. props for honesty?, I like that one, and you tell your wife you still don't cheat heh? Look in the mirror and tell yourself that, maybe you will believe in the lies....90% of the fucks in here lie non-stop daily, it may not be in the market but daily lives, cheating, girlfriends, gambling, and the beat goes on...Keep on hanging and bangin in a chat forum..maybe someday you can have your own...I post once in a blue moon and we all see what that got me! I think I will go back to the green moon, my next post will be my next losing trade, then you fucks will be grinning...

#42     Jun 16, 2006
  3. and you franky fuck, find the place where we can do our picks up legitimate style...Since your high and mighty like hydro, you should easily beat me...I got nothing to lose, I am 100% down...If I lose, I was supposed to, if I win I make you look like the clown most of us know you already as...So find the place, set the rules, let get this going...I need to make you eat my !@#$

#43     Jun 16, 2006
  4. volente_00

volente_00

dafishman

"Never wrestle with pigs. You just get dirty and the pigs like it too much."

#44     Jun 16, 2006
  5. I knew better to post about winning, don bright of all people, gets slammed...that is pathetic, the idiots slamming him a few weeks ago should really do us a favor and jump...

#45     Jun 16, 2006
  6. ya trust me I learned my lesson, you cannot win here, no way no how...If you showed a winning system, people would say, NO WAY...it will fail, give it 2 months, 6 months, I never seen such pessimistic views before in my life....Are traders really that unhappy? Are you really that sad in life????? I tell ya what,. I will counsel you, I dont want to see anyone so damn sad and angry and unhappy...Please tell someone before you get ulcers, blow some gaskets and sail off into the deep blue sky

#46     Jun 16, 2006
  7. I think earlier someone mentioned cramer, BWAHHAHA cramer has more money than this board combined times 25 and the guy is an idiot, according to most on here, the world is full of idiots, they are the only smart one.....WOW, Hmmmm, Is oprah, retarded, bill gates, tom Cruise? Jordan or is it because they are very successfull and you're not/???? WTF, you guys need help, call 911 right now dont wait....

#47     Jun 16, 2006
  8. volente_00

volente_00

What is funny is the most negative people on here claim to be either millionaires or hedge fund managers. So either money does not buy happiness or someone is telling tall tales.

#48     Jun 16, 2006

9. NICE

#49     Jun 16, 2006
  10. Are you finished now?

#50     Jun 16, 2006