If you didnt make money today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dafishman, Jun 15, 2006.

1. TheDr.

TheDr.

You can tell quite a bit about the REAL TRADERS here on ET by their post...

However, you may have a valid point...But, WHY were these last two days soooo easy to make money as you say?...Where if one didn't, they should quit trading completely...Based off two days?....Just curious friend, not attacking you...I just would like to hear the logic..Especially since you conquered the market so easily in two days....I could definitely use the help:)

#31     Jun 15, 2006
  2. Congratulations on your alleged success.

I wouldn't think a truly secure and consistently successful trader would come to gloat on a forum and tell others if they didn't make a sh!t ton the last two days, they should be working Micky D's.

I hold the mirror, what do you see? Do you see any class in the glass?

#32     Jun 15, 2006
  3. dafishman, you rock man.

What kind is it, flounder or trout?

#33     Jun 15, 2006
  4. lol, you know the dude is getting back 10% of what he lost fishing (get it) for the bottom.

Have mercy.

#34     Jun 15, 2006
  5. Humility my friend, learn humility or the fickle mistress(aka, the market) will teach it to you. Congrats on your good trades, but two good days don't make a guru. :D

#35     Jun 15, 2006
  6. lost money the last 2 days...

faded yesterdays late afternoon move...

today just traded the program...

paper or plastic...eggs on top

#36     Jun 15, 2006
  7. Just wanted to say thanks to the people who were encouraging in the private messages. I appreciate it. Your 100% correct about this place..#1 if you lose, they love it and say, I told you so..#2, when you win, you never win in their eyes because your down 10 million, either way you cannot win...I guess there are no winners anymore from the morons who been trashing up this thread, again thanks to those who were giving me congrats, the other !@#$% they can kiss it.....

#37     Jun 16, 2006
  8. these are the guys who slay me, from 5/12 from until yesterday, they were hiding in their parents basements, because oh my the mkt went str8 f'ing down!.. now after 2 fing dcb's they come out and start barking! next week when we head back lower and i've made more $ in 1 day than you make in 6 months, its right back to mom and dads, becuase they love you, no matter how bad a trader or a person you may be.... Next month when the spoo is touching 1200? you'll be harder to find the OBL himself!

#38     Jun 16, 2006
  9. volente_00

volente_00

Time to put the boots on.

#39     Jun 16, 2006
  10. volente_00

volente_00

Props for honesty. Just curious why you would still be bearish after the previous down move ?

#40     Jun 16, 2006