If you didnt make money today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dafishman, Jun 15, 2006.

1. What....wait a minute...you actually are a trader and lost money????

How dare you post on ET that you lost money....no good trader in his right mind would do something like that.....

kidding man.....funny thing is....in a yrs time from now you will still be trading....and this bozo will be manning the fry-o-lator at burger king asking his manager if he can have a 30 min break so he can go in the back and watch Mad Money.....

#21     Jun 15, 2006
  2. Pabst

Pabst

look at the bright side. you don't need to de-program the floor's bad habits.

#22     Jun 15, 2006
  3. I'm not too concerned, guys like you end up pissing away everything they made anyways. Its not a matter of if, but when.

By the way, saw you posted in Nov of 2005 that you were paper trading and just about to go live. I'm sure you've made it in this business if youve been trading a whole 8 months live. You might as well buy a Bentley and a nice pad in the Hamptons :D

#23     Jun 15, 2006
  4. Pabst

Pabst

I was mostly a local at the CBOT in the Bonds. I did trade Euro's for a couple of years and every now and then would trade in the currencies or S&P's. Not moving into the Spoo's is my greatest regret.....

#24     Jun 15, 2006
  5. Go short GOOG when it starts to trend down.
    Stock is so insanely overvalued and the hype is so huge, that it is due for a meltdown.

That is my piece of advice.....Plus, the market makers love wiping out the call options set at 390, 400 etc.

I see this short term going down and longer term some major click fraud announcement will send it plunging dramatically. Anyone explain a valuation of over $100 billion on this one?

I have never read so much BS hype on a stock since the internet boom in the late 1990s and we all know how that ended.

#25     Jun 15, 2006
  6. Now I know the mkt has changed, 2 sloppy up days and the "you suck if you didn't make money crowd" come out of the closet. Thanks boys, spoo 1250 sold to you!

#26     Jun 15, 2006
  7. dafishman

06-15-06 03:30 PM

you want to setup an account and have a challenge, put your cash up and i will stick it to you...Baron can hold the loot, what do you say, CLOWN?

yes yes and yes

#27     Jun 15, 2006
  8. I've been waiting for you, I accept you're challenge...As soon as you are ready, I will put up whatever you have and double it. Equities, options futures, you name the game

#28     Jun 15, 2006
  9. I only made $4 million today. I am such a loser LOL....

#29     Jun 15, 2006
  10. wow I only REALLY made 6 figures, and I wasn't LONG

#30     Jun 15, 2006