If you didnt make money today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dafishman, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Please quit trading and the fast food places need you...Actually the last 2 days have been unreal for a trader. I am on cloud 72 and I hope I never come back down! I made more in the last 2 days then the average joe working all year does! God I love this market!

2. So you made over 50k the last 2 days?

3. Adobian

Adobian

Please read my post at the bottom of this page.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69494&perpage=6&pagenumber=7

4. Interesting post. I am laying even money that all the following are true:

1- Today was your first profitable day in weeks...most likely you have been getting slaughtered...you FINALLY catch a good day and now you wont shut up.....

2- You are very new to the business...as most traders who have been around for a while know its not wise to brag and develop an ego....you will give it back if your ego gets out of hand...

3- You are in dire need of attention and support of others....I mean...what kind of low self esteemed person would actually post what you wrote....

4- You dont have a lot of money...people who brag about money like you did, dont have it....or have "real" money...

hopefully you will mature once you have been in the business for a while....otherwise you will end up like most chumps with ego problems....you will implode....

5. Basically what I was thinking but I wanted him to answer my question. Would rather see this joker get slowly set up to get embarrassed.

6. the only joke I see is hydro, and your trading methods

7. you want to setup an account and have a challenge, put your cash up and i will stick it to you...Baron can hold the loot, what do you say, CLOWN?

8. Sorry Hydro......didnt mean to ruin it.....probably should have set this schmuck up....

Most likely a some small trader with a BIG mouth.....

I used to post here last year....but have been staying away...after seeing garbage like this it seems things havent changed....they should really have an area for idiots like this....call it the island of misfit toys.......

9. surely, with your methods you should easily make more during our challenge, this should be a piece of cake for a champ like you!

Funny thing about elite is, when someone makes money and posts it, the jeolous people come out of the woodwork to knock you down, your pathetic....I crow about my winnings and you show up, you miserable motha fuka and try to rain on my parade, if you were here I would bitch slap you, you need some slaps with the attitude you have

10. all you pathetic shit dwellers who get pissed because someone posts they made money and you try to bring em down, WBAHHAHA, bunch of jokers, your ego any better? Dont get pissed cause you lose on a huge up day, your shorts get burned??? COVER EM NOW HYDRO OR MY GARBAGE BIN WILL BE RENTED TO YOU FOR 500 A MONTH!!!! HYDRO THE GROUCH!!!! WBHAHAHHHHA

#10     Jun 15, 2006