If you could only buy one stock...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by crgarcia, Oct 7, 2009.

1. They have demonstrated a fundamental inability to generate proftis, and are making payroll by issuing stock.

That does not fit many definitions of "undervalued"...

#11     Oct 7, 2009
  2. nitro

nitro

http://www.sandc.com/webzine/2009/060309_1.asp

I live it to you to figure out what is going on.

#12     Oct 7, 2009
  3. I didn't need the article to figure out you're talking your book.

#13     Oct 7, 2009
  4. Topper

Topper

TSPT on a pullback to maybe 13ish...
    (might double in 3 months)

SFSF on pullback to maybe 14.50ish
    (might double in 4 months)

I just doubled on RINO and these two are a couple of the list I'm looking at currently.

#14     Oct 7, 2009
  5. 300% undervalued huh? I hope you never get your pilots license.

"Hello passengers, this is your Captain speaking. I'm going to take this plane down 300%"

#15     Oct 7, 2009
  6. nitro

nitro

No position. I am an options trader (occassional stocks, but on much much thicker names than this, and occasional directional SIFs), and this stock has one strike and no volume. If I am long or short a stock I give as an idea, I will _always_ disclose it.

If you don't like the stock and it doesn't seem like an idea, don't invest in it!

#16     Oct 8, 2009
  7. Hester

Hester

whats your timeframe? When you say you can only buy one stock, do you have to hold it forever or can you just sell it tomorrow and buy another one?

#17     Oct 10, 2009
  8. VECO

#18     Oct 10, 2009
  9. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

I heard from someone that SHLD is going to be the next BRK.A .... I am so happy I have my one share of it, I do however have to renew my GTC order of 50k as I don't think it will get there this quarter either :confused:

#19     Oct 10, 2009
  10. Buy Bank of America. Theirs still room for this one to go even higher.
    Don't buy any other bank stock especially wells fargo. Wells Fargo is way overpriced. The market will correct itself eventually.

#20     Oct 12, 2009