If you could live anywhere

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Bogan7, May 25, 2007.

1. Apart from one mention of the Yakuzu I havent mentioned them is that the only place you have ever been to? Really mate just go away I didnt start this thread for it to end like this but from what Ive seen you do this to a lot of threads you are a knob I trynot to get personal but you really are

#31     May 25, 2007
  2. Allaces

Allaces

Been all over the world with Tahiti and Fiji my favorite places, but didn't know I was required to mention them seeing as we were talking about Japan.. apparently a country you have strong opinions on without ever having set foot in it.. you absolute twit :p

#32     May 25, 2007
  3. get back on the meds you tool go back and read the thread from where do you get that I have stong opinions on Japan?

#33     May 25, 2007
  4. Allaces

Allaces

Definition of Bogan:

(Australian slang) One of minimal intelligence, standards and fasion sense. Located in Australia, found in caravan parks, housing commission, the pub, heavy metal concerts or welfare queues.

I think your choice of nickname sums up your worldy experience perfectly

#34     May 25, 2007
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  5. I'm happy right where I am in chicago. Now I just need a trading job.

#35     May 25, 2007
  6. This is the place to be.......

#36     May 25, 2007
  7. In a picture of 1995 quality digital quality? :p

#37     May 25, 2007
  8. I'd live in Southern Spain, Portugal, NZ(when I'm older and don't want to travel so much) or some other area of Western Europe that has an airport nearby.

If you can afford it, it's the best place in the world to live if you like culture and/or traveling. Cheap flights most places, can take the train to a hundred places and instantly be in a different culture, and a great lifestyle.

There are a few islands around the mediterranean I'd live in as well.

Beaches, tan bodies, good lifestyle, nice people, good conversation, good wine...I'd say Western Europe has more to offer if you're actually interested in culture than most places...all while living in a Western World setting mind you. I might get shit for not including Asian countries in there, but as far as adaptability to moving somewhere, Europe is similar to American/Canadian lifestyles and would make for easy adaptation.

#38     May 25, 2007
  9. If you to talk about cameras then start a relevant thread. The location is what is being discussed...and yes, it was a 1995 ying tong $5 camera .

#39     May 25, 2007
  10. Chill out...it was just a joke. :D

Where is the location?

#40     May 25, 2007