If you could live anywhere

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Bogan7, May 25, 2007.

1. and be a trader where would it be and why?

Cheers

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Allaces

Allaces

Australia, western country with the highest quality of living, tropical beaches, laid back lifestyle and plenty of tanned pussy

3. Japan.

REasons:
    1) so clean
    2) ppl are so polite
    3) women respect men

i'm tired of western women coz they are becoming more and more like men!

4. Allaces

Allaces

I worked there for 2 years back in the late 80's.. time of my life..evidently it has changed now with the western influence and there is a lot more crime which was virtually non existent when I was there

igorip204 likes this.
  5. Drew07

Drew07

Zurich, Switzerland

Awesome city, beautiful setting, and convinient location to the rest of western europe.

6. What's the best area in AU for that kinda lifestyle? All I ever hear about - as an outsider - is Brisbane and Gold Coast.

7. Allaces

Allaces

Surfers paradise and Gold coast are the big ones but the mega rich including Paul Hogan (Crocodile Dundee) swear by Byron Bay on the NSW border with Queensland
    Also Western Australia is absolutely gorgeous, Perth perfect for yachting.. and if you are into wines the Hunter valley in South Australia is pristine.. Melbourne for cuisine, sport and entertainment.. Sydney cosmopolitan

8. most crimes are commited/caused by "gaijin"(foreigners). i'm not saying there's no Japanese criminals but it's a fact that foreigners, especially Chinese and ppl from Middle East that do a lot of bad things in Japan.

9. gimp570

gimp570

Florida Keys!!!!

Island time....best place to trade....so laid back.....

10. Allaces

Allaces

Honto? baka gaijin!!

#10     May 25, 2007