If you can take too much vitamins. Can you take too much capitalism and get sick?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Askmega, Mar 6, 2011.

1. My heroes. :D Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw

[​IMG]

#21     Mar 8, 2011
  2. Eight

Eight

Well what the fuck would a reasoning person expect with Karl Marx in the background threatening to take all the wealth, all the means of production, to mortgage the wealthy's grandchildren, to turn the healthcare system into a prison nightmare that could be used against dissenters... of course people are circling the wagons, battening the hatches.. choose the metaphor you like.. if a large number of people are using government to extort money out of wealthy people do you expect them to sit by wringing their hands or would you expect them to buy some politicians and loot the shit out of the situation? And yeah, there are a lot of people that are not wealthy that don't succumb to the tender mercies of Marxism because it makes their stomachs churn...

Hee hee.. last year I had a chance to go after some bullying twat from the far, far left activist sector of the racism/welfare industry.. I used the legal system to extort some money out of her and IT FELT BITCHIN'. Her bullshit lawyer insulted me on the way out of the last meeting and I'm biding my time to go after that piece of shit as well... Her neighbors tell me that she can't believe somebody did such a dirty thing to her, LOL, it's a mirror image of what she's doing to me via the political system, Karma is a real bitch sometimes...

#22     Mar 8, 2011