If you are a woman and you join US Army, you'll probably get raped

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kana, Jan 28, 2010.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

I could not believe what I read. How this escaped main stream media??? This is so disgusting, and GOP voted against stooping this shit. Unbelievable.

If this is what they do to their own coworkers, imagine what they do to locals.

#11     Jan 28, 2010
  2. Lethn

Lethn

Scumbags, the lot of them. The is the kind of crap that makes me question why the fuck government introduce laws that make it increasingly difficult for a person to defend themselves and have the right to legally say they did it as well. There's no fucking police in an alleyway when you're cornered by a crook and there are no police in the damn military.

I dunno, I don't even get angry seeing this stuff anymore. I instead just want to fight it really. The more lax people are about nudity usually there's less crap like this I agree. This is just another long list of reasons why I hate religion and government.

#12     Jan 28, 2010
  3. kana

kana

I don't think main stream Media reports anything truly important, things get hushed up.

#13     Jan 28, 2010
  4. Lethn

Lethn

They're just damn propaganda pushers, I find even the BBC is the same but milder.

#14     Jan 28, 2010
  5. Guess she should'a joined the navy.........

#15     Jan 28, 2010
  6. and 90% of these types of statistics are exaggerated by some "non-profit" trying to secure funding for their cause

#16     Jan 28, 2010
  7. 1) Death penalty if proved, no exceptions. Better than saltpeter.

2) Sex is anything but taboo in the USA.

#17     Jan 30, 2010
  8. dcvtss

dcvtss

Huh? What about the military police?

#18     Jan 30, 2010
  9. lol

janet jackson would not agree

#19     Jan 31, 2010
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Here's more taboo...
    Obama calls for an military open homosexual policy.
    Will they shower seperate? Or will they shower with men they may be sexual attracted to.....and to continue your taboo theory, what about rape?

#20     Jan 31, 2010