If you are a good trader, you might be a dummy

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pekelo, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Handle123

Handle123

https://www.inc.com/rhett-power/8-things-the-1-do-that-the-99-dont.html

Whether you are smart or less, to become in the 1%, you end up doing what the other 99% don't do as they too lazy to do. I was mentored by Uncles and Father growing up, you risk cheap in Businesses, you save for what you want at home, be frugal but provide for your family. You make plans, set goals, learn to adapt, business plan has to include answers before the questions.

Much of my list has been ongoing based on achievements and failures but failures are opportunities to do again a different way. Most times I added to list been costly, usually money, lost opportunities or heartaches. Most people procrastinate, they rather push off what is difficult to do "tomorrow" and tomorrow can be decades long. Great to have an ego, but to act humble, allow others to speak for they maybe see a pattern you know nothing about.

Concentrate on making trees and before you know it, you have a huge forest.

#31     Jan 12, 2019
    Bernard111 likes this.
  2. Mellov

Mellov

I don't even see a connection here, all profit makers are normal persons. In fact if you tell they are way smarter than others that I can agree with, not damaged brains.

#32     Jan 13, 2019
  3. jinxu

jinxu

Really? Where at? News to me.

#33     Jan 15, 2019
  4. Areding

Areding

People who are good in their profession do not have to be smart. If a person can trade and it brings him money, then what's the difference what your IQ level is.

#34     Jan 20, 2019