If Women Ruled the World

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bobcathy1, Jan 5, 2003.

1. nitro

nitro

I think it has to do with temperature actually...or at least that is what I told my wife, as she wanted a girl.

I told her to grab on to my balls during intercourse and stroke them gently so that the sperm would "brew" nicely. Of course, the key is the right pressure, as you might get a scream and not a groan...

:p <-- nitro cooing :eek: <--- nitro screaming

#11     Jan 5, 2003
  2. igsi

igsi

It actually works fairly well for some close-to-nature cultures such as Cherokee or Mosuo (see http://more.abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/dailynews/china_matriarchy020519.html). However, in progress driven society populated by success driven people it is highly unlikely (and IMHO unnatural) that men will replace women in worrying how to combine marriage and a career.

#12     Jan 6, 2003
  3. It would make no difference. Pussy causes wars -- on the local front, it is two guys getting into a fist fight over a girl at the bar. On the much larger scale, it is a country trying to dominate other countries -- and it all goes back to that thing women have between their legs.

Women generally have a much different vendetta than men do. Two guys can get into a fight and have beers a few hours later. If two women get into a fight, god help them. They will be feuding for a long time to come.

Also, I'd rather have a guy really pissed off with me than a woman. When women snap, they just go psycho and there is no telling where their wrath ends and hell's begins.

So I vote for men because I am afraid of what a woman might do if she got really pissed off at another world leader.

#13     Jan 6, 2003
  4. ... will men have to stay at home and have babies?

#14     Jan 6, 2003
  5. Is that wishful thinking I hear?????

Natalie

#15     Jan 6, 2003
  6. I doubt that what Golda Mier, Margaret Thatcher, Indira Gandhi had/have between their legs would have caused many bar fights among liquored up studs.

Yuck......

No graphic images on this one folks.

#16     Jan 6, 2003
  7. LOL... so Men shouldn't rule the world...

You're funny bro... Men(minority but lesbos) seek what between the legs. Women(again, most) don't seek other women's Gs.

Woman learn to get together and bond. They'll take the weak and bitchy one out of society. Women bonding is stronger than men's.

#17     Jan 6, 2003
  8. Another idea would be:

They would use tax money to promote N Sync, Ricky Martin or Julio Iglesias Concerts. It might be a national obligation to listen to them. We might have the country's national anthem change every 2 months. One month it's Shania Twain, 2 month later it might be Justin Timberlake...

It would suck to listen to "Bye bye bye" before every... there's going to be no sports also.... Hrmmmm....

Oh... before a Ice Skating Competition...

Tennis? No, men are better than women in this sport...

How about some shopping competition 24/7 on TV.

#18     Jan 6, 2003
  9. Can you imagine the U.N. filled with female world leaders? They'd have to make the women's bathroom 10 times bigger because once one goes to powder her face, they'll all follow.

Plus, I'd feel sorry for the one guy leader that was left at the table all alone, because you know the women would be in their bathroom saying stuff like, "does my hair look ok? God that guy is pretty cute! Would you have sex with him? I did his brother last night -- he wasn't all that (insert fake female laughter here)."

(My friend and I used to hide in one of the stalls in a female bathroom at a popular bar just to hear what they REALLY talk about -- needless to say, we were quite shocked at how open they were about certain things)

#19     Jan 6, 2003
  10. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

You are making us laugh like hyenas with your responses!:D :D
    Right now we are in Miami Heart Hosp. and Bob is getting his heart fixed again and we needed the laugh.

Aphie, regarding the female temper issue.....Bob wanted to know if you knew me? Hell hath no fury as a frustrated Cathy!:D :D

And working in both barbershops and salons......women are FAR more graphic......less squeemish and very practical. :) I think it is men who invented romance.

#20     Jan 6, 2003