If We're Going To Cut And Run, Let's Do It Now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Nov 16, 2006.

1. You are known by the company you keep, so the fact that you are keeping company with gobbledygook... tells the whole story...

#21     Nov 16, 2006
  2. I have been in the camp that said we might have made a mistake overthrowing Saddam, but we can't just pull out and leave it to the crazies. Now I am not so sure. I don't think the American people will go along with sacrificing more troops for a nation-building exercise in Iraq. The only reason to stay in my judgment is to prevent a complete takeover by Iran or al qaeda. We can leave 20-30,000 troops there for that purpose. I would station them at the oil facilities and along the Iranian border. Why put them in harm's way in Baghdad or other cities if we are not going to be allwed to destroy the militias and insurgents?

#22     Nov 16, 2006
  3. I agree. I don't think it will happen by Christmas. But the point is there. Let's hope these lousy bastards can tidy their images up before too many of our boys are hurt.

OldTrader

#23     Nov 16, 2006
  4. zizzo is thin as an anorexic, am 99% sure about it.

#24     Nov 16, 2006
  5. But then again, you're convinced loZZZer is a man who is "just after peace," so your credibility is basically shot to all hell.

#25     Nov 16, 2006
  6. Stupid moron, that is why I mentioned halicrookton separately... please learn to read before you start posting.

#26     Nov 16, 2006