IF we head back down below 8000...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Thinking that anything of significance will come out of this meeting is like asking S2007S to post a screen-shot of his "imaginary" trading positions.

#41     Nov 16, 2008
  2. hugge rally!! green

#42     Nov 17, 2008
  3. noddyboy

noddyboy

Just great...now we can't rally.

#43     Nov 17, 2008
  4. noddyboy

noddyboy

so much for all that excitement...

#44     Nov 17, 2008
  5. gkishot

gkishot

IWM is green.

#45     Nov 17, 2008
  6. Damn, that was just too much logic for the average ET poster. Notice I did not use the term ET trader, since ET posters outnumber ET traders 10:1. Hell, if I made that qualification a profitable ET cash trader...

Well said, sir. Logic perseveres. Snake oil salesmen and those who sell chat room subscriptions are so full of shit. I hope for a poster validation someday on ET, to see just how many ET posters have a pair potent enough to post their own broker statements. I wonder what the response would be, among all the ET, um, posters...

#46     Nov 17, 2008
  7. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

i'm concerned about LANDIS.

#47     Nov 17, 2008
  8. RFT, in your blog today you said:
    "qqqq tomorrow price prediction trading (stock market November 17, 2008):

2:32PM: with NDX at 1163 we are scaling in a QUARTER of normal size position, direction is long NDX (long stock market (long SPX, DJX))."

do i understand it correctly that you intended to hold this one overnight at the time of entry?

#48     Nov 17, 2008
  9. You are absolutely hilarious.

As usual, you are ALL talk and just another junior college kid that spends his entire day posting on ET.

Either post your most recent statement or keep your trap shut.

#49     Nov 17, 2008
  10. S2007S

S2007S

No need to post statements here in a public forum, as you can see I still post my own opinion, I dont need any kind of statements to show my positions, IF I came here claiming im making $200 $500 even $1000 a day or $150,000 a year daytrading then maybe I would understand that many would want to see daily transactions, but I admit that im not a full time daytrader, I do daytrade and swingtrade BUT NOT FOR A LIVING, I dont know why you cannot comprehend this. Im giving you my opinion on the market, you yourself could offer opinions on where you think the markets are going but you would rather talk about my imaginary trading positions.

On a side note after the DOW does break new lows and closes below 7800 I do see 6500-7000.

Where do you see the market trading landis82?????

#50     Nov 17, 2008