If War does break out in Korea what's the best investment?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bat1, Nov 28, 2010.

1. bat1

bat1

I'm thinking if War does come

I'm going to jump into the U.S dollar

short the S&P 500

buy gold!

oil should also rally....:)

2. buy Kimchi and Bullgogi and the Kang Suhr restaurant on Olympic and Western

3. Hello

Hello

Q: If War does break out in Korea what's the best investment?

A: A bomb shelter.

4. that's the obvious. are there any Korean Stocks listed on NYSE or Nasdaq? I'm gonna make a basket and short the hell out of it.

5. Yeah, because North Korea really is a threat to you in your suburban home in America...

6. Hello

Hello

First off it was a joke secondly im not worried about North Korea wise ass, im worried about world war 3.

7. BSAM

BSAM

Ouch!

8. Given the fact that you are one of those conspiracy theory/world war 3 any day now nuts, how was I to know you were joking?

9. Hello

Hello

Find me one other post of mine besides the one above which talks about world war 3 any day now, Plus i have started a lot of threads debunking 9/11 myths and have never posted anything which would support any conspiracy theories on this site. Another moment of brilliance on your part, your on a real role today.

10. Ricter

Ricter

I think that the best investment, taking into account everything going in the world today, energy, food, the environment, population growth, water, and of course the certainty of another world war, the best investment is a piece of land on which you can set up a self-reliant lifestyle. That's what I'm in the process of doing. I'm not going to store food or guns and that kind of thing, I'm just going to take up homesteading to some extent.

Edit: Hello is no conspiracy nut. He's an ordinary, run of the mill, right-wing nut.

#10     Nov 30, 2010