If this was the start of WW3

Discussion in 'Politics' started by whocares, Mar 29, 2003.

1. whocares

whocares

If it was made clear to you from the very beginning that Iraq's invasion would lead to World War III (let's say US/Britain against China/Russia/North Korea), would you still support the war ?

2. Ja. Würden Sie Deutsches sprechen wollen?

3. Exactly.

4. msfe

msfe

as a rule of thumb, the USA would only go to war against weak/defenceless "enemies" like Panama, Grenada, Lebanon, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq - you name them.

I seriously doubt [once this bloody Iraq disaster is over] that any British PM will ever again even consider to play the role of a US president´s lapdog again - let alone the UK people and parliament.

5. TBA

TBA

I assume those who voted yes are fully convinced that WW3 won't hit American soil just like 9/11 did, and forget that China has weapons which could easily hit California with the push of a button. I'm afraid they need to be reminded of Iraq's "CAKE" war which is currently underway.

6. hahaha

hahaha

The smartest guy on Earth didn't give them that option :)

"As we head to war with Iraq, President Bush wants to make one thing clear: This war is not about oil, it's about gasoline." -Jay Leno

"In an interview with Dan Rather, Saddam has challenged President Bush to a live, televised debate. I think this would be fair, since English is a second language to both of them." -Jay Leno

"In a speech earlier today President Bush said if Iraq gets rid of Saddam Hussein, he will help the Iraqi people with food, medicine, supplies, housing, education - anything that's needed. Isn't that amazing? He finally comes up with a domestic agenda - and it's for Iraq. Maybe we could bring that here if it works out." -Jay Leno

"Some Democrats say the estimated $60 billion dollar cost of a war with Iraq could be better spent at home. When he heard that, President Bush agreed and announced plans to bomb Ohio." -Jay Leno

7. Its WWIII for left wing extremism in america, and long overdue.

8. Quite possibly, Mondo.

And with it go the last vestiges of the noble values your nation once stood for -- in thought and in deed.