If this market keeps being manipulated, the us market won't be attractive any more.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TILT2, May 7, 2013.

1. ==============
    LOL;
    exactly, its also called an uptrend.Actually a very old, very old extended uptrend.....:D

#21     May 8, 2013
  2. TILT2

TILT2

I just did a through analysis today. The us market can just go higher and higher overally, no matter for political reason or account growth reason whatever who owns the account, because the market can't fall, if it falls, everything will fall one after another, that's like a crumbling of the financial world, which is not allowed. Actually, the whole thing is just a nasty scam. I am very curious how us solves the "huge debt" problem. s2007s is right. This is my last post in my thread.

#22     May 11, 2013

3. +++1.
    Indeed, it is only those "non-experience" losers complain. When you are young, you always thought it is smart and cool to be the first one to call the top or bottom.

There is way to predict market, but definitely not from chart reading or gut feeling.

#23     May 11, 2013
  4. +1. There are systems that do indeed work, but they involve a lot of analysis, backtesting, and so on. I certainly don't understand every movement the market makes, but there are some strategies that you can use to get an edge. The important thing to focus on is the system, not "gut feelings".

#24     May 13, 2013
  5. Completely agree. Those that rely on gut feelings usually say something like "there's a 50/50 chance that..." - if you do that you're gonna be approximately right and people will remember you; if not, people will just forget and ignore you...

#25     May 13, 2013
  6. ammo

ammo

knowing what you dont understand and what you do lets you know when not to trade and when to trade

#26     May 13, 2013
  7. Just wanted to say this is an interesting thread. I love how on the one hand you have people figuring everything is just one big sham and on the other hand people saying that only losers complain. It seems people are becoming increasingly divided on the "truthfulness" of the markets.

#27     May 15, 2013
  8. wzero

wzero

If you're a 100% technical trader, then it's all technical, technical analysis is still valid for manipulated market.

#28     May 15, 2013
  9. What do you mean market is being manipulated?
    This is like a poker game, bluffing is allowed. That is how you make money. If you can't figure it out, then you can't trade!

:D

#29     May 20, 2013
  10. this rally is DISGUSTING:mad: :mad: :mad: almost 150 points in 1 month. BLOWOFF TOP

#30     May 20, 2013