If this market keeps being manipulated, the us market won't be attractive any more.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TILT2, May 7, 2013.

1. you'll have plenty of bear when the new health care laws kick in and the fed decides to stop purchasing LT bonds. but until then, wheeeeeee :D

#11     May 7, 2013
  2. ammo

ammo

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-07/your-sp-your-sp-without-tuesdays bout as common as lottery winners, in 05 if you believed in conspiracy theories,you were a nut, since 08 if you don't your a fool, keep waiting for a note from my broker telling me that the market is not safe to trade and the money in my acct is not guaranteed and i most likely won't be getting back

#12     May 7, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I won't be surprised, either way. Largely because I never convince myself I know what's going to happen more than 5 - 30 minutes from now anyway.

#13     May 7, 2013
  4. The ones really in trouble are the brokers. With lower and lower volume every day, some are not going to survive. Yesterday's volume on SPY was less than half day holiday volume.

#14     May 7, 2013
  5. Obama's 401k up 1 million this year!!!!

you only have to manipulate things for a short period.....

when the market crashes, all the big players will be retired and out.

laughing the carnage left behind!!!

so....are you a retail piker, or part of the manipulation?

#15     May 7, 2013
  6. bau250

bau250

My account is with a futures broker.. lets say they went bellyside up..

I wouldn't see my money again, would I?

What's the chances of this happening?

#16     May 7, 2013
  7. mspkash1

mspkash1

yes the market is very manipulated and it is going higher and higher.. someone needs to stop it

#17     May 7, 2013
  8. When we talk about the Yen pairs then the interest of Japan is making the market move higher and higher and they have intervene the market many times. We can just take advantage of all these events and trade profitably.

#18     May 8, 2013
  9. bonds

bonds

It will be more attractive than ever because it keeps going up every day!

You think a market where you actually dont know what direction it will move every day is attractive?

#19     May 8, 2013
  10. Only losers complain... ;-)

#20     May 8, 2013