If this isn't a friggen sell signal, nothing is.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Ivanovich, Oct 8, 2009.

1. LMFAO!!!

#11     Oct 8, 2009
  2. Werd!

#12     Oct 8, 2009
  3. I can agree with BAC having opportunity and Citigroup because they are trading well below common EPS and Tangible BV values. However I DONT agree with his assessment on Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo has gone up way further than it should. Wells Fargo is not earning more than it did at it's peak in 06 and 05 so why should we buy into at price levels it was at in 05 to 06. It makes no sense. I would not buy Wells Fargo.

#13     Oct 9, 2009
  4. It will be a sell signal when we can actually go a week on ET without a bear clown starting a "sell signal!" or "top is in!" or "OMGZ dollar going to zero!!1!!1" thread.

#14     Oct 9, 2009
  5. ha ha ha very funny. Bears do have valid arguments though. 2nd, we will have a collapse not when people on ET stop screaming sell signal but when the media stops screaming sell sell sell.

#15     Oct 9, 2009
  6. The market doesn't give a flying fuck about "valid arguments". Never has, never will.

I don't understand why people try so hard to be "right" when the point of this game is to be "rich".

#16     Oct 9, 2009
  7. Easily....EASILY one the thee BEST quotes I've ever seen on ET

Agree 100%!

#17     Oct 9, 2009
  8. So True

#18     Oct 9, 2009
  9. Whoa, why do people want to be right... hmm let me see. Because when you trade RIGHT you make money you dumb ASS. Have you ever thought of that. In trading you have to be on the RIGHT side to be on the money making side.

IF your not on the RIGHT side how in the hell will you make money in the first place.

You might not give a flying FUCK about being right because you want to be wrong. Sure go ahead, I want to be RIGHT because I'm willing to put my money on the bets I make whether it's long or short. But hey who the hell cares?

Because being Right is not important right?

#19     Oct 10, 2009
  10. BEING RIGHT MAKES MONEY DUMB FUCK get that in your head.

#20     Oct 10, 2009