If This Is True, All Black People Are Racists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 14, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't indulge in white guilt either.

My family wasn't involved in the slave trade, didn't own slaves and some fought in the Union Army. I don't owe them a thing and don't feel a single pang of guilt.

#11     Dec 15, 2012
  2. Mav88

Mav88

The people of identity politics always feel like their worth is tied to the success of the group they identify with. They have a constant Us vs. Them mentality and so they won't be happy unless their team 'wins'. They obsess about every aspect of this percieved competition between, in this case, races. Obama is more important because they 'won', not because he made them better off individually, in fact the numbers show they are worse off.

Black culture has in fact been inferior with respect to the societies it produces. They know it, that's why they feel like they have to change in public like that, even if they are successful as individuals.

#12     Dec 15, 2012
  3. Thankfully some blacks don't drink the flavor-aid and reject counterproductive black culture.

#13     Dec 15, 2012
  4. He knows that when he opens his mouth and says things like this, that people like you will work hard to keep him in the spotlight- right where he likes to be.

Some powerful juice your pumping out here lately, psser :)

#14     Dec 16, 2012
  5. I *like* friend chicken. What the big deal about it?

#15     Dec 16, 2012
  6. pssr,

So you're theory here is that if Jamie Foxx really said these things, that it somehow makes "all black people racist"?

Is that right?

If so, would you mind humoring us and explaining a bit more on how you reached your conclusion?

#16     Dec 17, 2012
  7. TGregg

TGregg

You mean you can't act all ghetto and greet brothers with "Heeeeeeyyyyy Niggas!"? You can't negotiate a contract by saying "Well #@*^ y'all, gonna bust a cap n your sorry asses!"? You can't smoke crack in front of your co-workers?

Wow, that sucks.

#17     Dec 17, 2012