If this is trading...then I quit

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by xxfunguyxx, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Shut up loser bitching about spelling ya your right I didnt go to a top Ivy league school OH WAIT I DID i ill try to spell better for you so that you won't be offended and then you can get back to how everyone sucks at trading but you stick to your micro account little guy or post some numbers....

#21     Aug 12, 2009
  2. Hey WIN was looking at your post summary wow you never say anything to contirbute pure shit talking to everyone..Either post some relavant shit or put up your numbers because you sound like a collage kid who just opened up his first etrade account with $2500 and plays the techs as if it were the 2000's hahah

#22     Aug 12, 2009
  3. Once again, my work is done on this post. JP please read all of my posts thru out the different threads. Almost everyone of them is helpful and informative. The only negative ones follow people spewing absolute nonsense. Maybe one day you will have as much trading knowledge as I've forgotten.

And if you went to an Ivy, which there is no way just from looking at your writing, then your daddy must have a building named after him.

#23     Aug 12, 2009
  4. Ditto; I'm a noob, I still trade my IRA part time so WinItAll might say my post is worthless. :D I say go for your own retail account, get screen time, trade real money, but well preserved small amounts of real money. Do what you enjoy. :cool: Keep it simple, perhaps S/R and PA on one (1) instrument viewed on 15 minute and 1 hour charts at first, BUT to each his own method. :D

#24     Aug 12, 2009
  5. Cheese

Cheese

You are unsuited to trading. Quit.

Trading is not love; it is not a love match. Whenever I read 'love' and 'passion' for trading I know there can only be failure or disappointment, partially or wholly.

In trading you are confronted with a puzzle. Problem solving is the necessary ability required and solving how to take daily accumulating profits from the market is the line of enquiry you undertake in making yourself succcessful in trading as an individual player.

The correct aim is not the treadmill aspiration of so-called 'trading for a living' but to make yourself rich.
    :)

#25     Aug 12, 2009
  6. Rock,

What you said is very smart. I don't care that the guy hasn't traded full time, all I'm saying is not to try and convince people that any type of trading is easy and you can use gimmicks to make BANK.

#26     Aug 12, 2009
  7. hajimow

hajimow

From now, trade for yourself and if you can make 70K in the next 12 months with your own money, I will hire you for 250K a year. Of course your account will go through audit by my team to make sure that you are right. You should not also have lost more than 5% of your account in any time during the test period. After that, send me a private message so we can meet. I don't care you start with how much money. You should make 70K+ in 12 months.

#27     Aug 12, 2009
  8. ehsmama

ehsmama

NEWTON LOST his Shirt in Stock Markets...
    So, Genius - definately NO
    But IF YOU ARE STUPID, STUBBORN and and insensitive to what others SAY - DEFINATELY YOU will succeed

#28     Aug 12, 2009
  9. Johno

Johno

+1

Regards

Johno

#29     Aug 13, 2009
  10. travis

travis

Brilliant remark, but I would like to add as follows. Not all those who love trading lose money because of it, but all those who lose money because of it do love trading. Otherwise there's no reason why they would be trading, if they both disliked it and lost money because of it. Also, consider this - even if you didn't love trading to begin with, you will start liking if you make money with it.

Also, regarding the post by xxfunguyxx. xxfunguyxx, if you are so modest as to say that maybe you're not good enough to make money in the markets, that is a great quality for a trader - if you think that you can never be wrong because you are so intelligent, you will lose and lose money, for years. But also, if you are so modest that you will just quit, then that is also a bad quality. In that case, it's best that you quit immediately, rather than in a year. You either think you can't fail because you will not stop trying until you succeed, or you shouldn't even start.

#30     Aug 15, 2009