If this is the future of the USA, where would you choose to live?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Lol.

He's a typical clueless head in the clouds theoretician. There's a big difference between a bankrupt totalitarian communist empire breaking up and abandoning its imperial possessions when its repressed and eternally persecuted subject peoples rebel, and a rich democratic unified culture like the USA voicing their complaints through the political process. But most Russians have never experienced freedom, so some of them end up thinking like this loon.

#11     Sep 27, 2010
  2. clacy

clacy

This guy must be missing a chromosome.

#12     Sep 27, 2010
  3. #13     Oct 8, 2010
  4. I have to say this. Ron Paul looks somewhat like George Bush.

#14     Oct 8, 2010
  5. First of all, I doubt that Mexico can influence anything. They are in a state of disorder and slowly slipping into the abyss to be followed by a Mexican Revolution.

I believe the US could break up but not in the way this assclown predicts.

TEXAS is far more powerful in Military (Texas Air Guard and Texas Nationa Guard). Texas has it's own military, both for land and Air, seperate from our National Military. Texas also has citizens who carry arms and who have plenty of arms and know who to shoot with accurate results. So, this idiot from Russian has no idea. Texas citizens and guard would wipe out Mexico with out the help of the US Military.

TEXAS has natural gas and oil as well as ports.

If anything, TEXAS could truly become its own "Country", print it's own money and have it's own GDP. Plenty of natural resources, Ranch Land, Farm Land, Industry, etc.

Oh yea, we also have RON PAUL!

#15     Oct 8, 2010
  6. Explain... I don't see it at all. I hated Bush, but am a fan of Ron Paul.

#16     Oct 8, 2010
  7. I don't think that will happen. The people in the government won't let that happen. Their greed for power would always call for totalitarian control.

#17     Oct 8, 2010
  8. I think US is an excellent country for those who prefer to live on passive income

#18     Oct 8, 2010
  9. Bakinec

Bakinec

LMAO.

If a Russian pundit predicts dire future for the United States, it's a good indicator that Russia is more likely to follow that scenario. It's simply a way to keep the Russians in check, and create illusion for them that not only Russia is fucked up.

Remember how just two years ago foreign leaders were talking about the dollar being replaced as reserve currency.

LOL.

#19     Oct 8, 2010
  10. It's plain wrong. Texas Republic shall be renamed Florida Republic.

#20     Oct 8, 2010