"If there were no God, there would be no atheists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Evolutionists have done to science, what hypocrites have done to religion.

An atheist plays Russian roulette with fully loaded gun.

The freedom to be an atheist is the God-given right of every American

An atheist is someone who pretends that there is no God

An atheist has no scientific creditably, because his "nothing created everything" violates the basic laws of science

An atheist is like a fish in the ocean saying that there’s no evidence that there’s an ocean

If God didn't exist, the atheist wouldn't have something to not believe in

The atheist says that he doesn’t believe God exists, but he uses His name as a cuss word. Go figure.

"How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook."

"The atheist can't find God for the same reason that a thief can't find a police officer

"To be an atheist requires an infinitely greater measure of faith than to receive all the great truths which atheism would deny

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the Unabridged Dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing factory

Oh ok...I will put a dawkins quote in there too for you athiests.

"It could come about in the following way: it could be that, at some earlier time somewhere in the universe a civilization evolved by probably by some kind of Darwinian means to a very very high level of technology and designed a form of life that they seeded onto perhaps this planet . . . and that designer could well be a higher intelligence from elsewhere in the universe."

2. kut2k2

kut2k2

It's impossible to tell in this case where the stupidity ends and the psychosis begins. It's like Idiocy and Insanity got together and named their baby peilthetraveller. :eek:

3. Typical atheist response. Cant have any type of intelligent reply so resort to name calling like a 1st grader.

Kid #1: Yay! I got a B+ on my homework.

Kid #2: I got an A+ plus 10 points extra credit!

Kid #1: Oh yeah...well...You're a big fat stupidhead!

Kid #2: Um...ok.

That was our exact conversation. (You are kid #1 in case you didnt figure it out)

4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Ridiculous.
    Insanity.
    Idiocy. The freedom to be an atheist is the Constitution-given right of every American. God has nothing to do with it.
    Possibly ignorance, more likely pure stupidity.

An atheist is not pretending there is no God, it is theists who are pretending there is a God.

The evidence for a God is exactly zero. That's why there are atheists. People who choose to believe in things for which there is no evidence are the ones with a credibility problem.

Let's cut to the chase. You're a complete idiot. Here's why:

"If God didn't exist, the atheist wouldn't have something to not believe in."

There are no unicorns. Am I right or am I right? Do YOU believe in unicorns? I'm going to go out a limb here and assume you don't. Neither do I. That makes us "aunicornists" (people who don't believe in unicorns).

So even though there are no unicorns, we aunicornists still have something to not believe in.

There are people all over the world who don't believe in things that don't exist. So your statement ("If God didn't exist, the atheist wouldn't have something to not believe in.") is really as stupid as it gets.

You get an F-. And a dunce cap. Good luck on the short-bus rides. :D
    Yeah, I already said that exact thing in a previous thread. So what? It still doesn't explain the origin of life, it just relocates the origin to another place of which we have no evidence at all. *YAWN*

5. The oldest and first animal to be called a unicorn was a sort of ox type animal. The word unicorn came from the word monoceros which was a very general term for MANY different types of animals where some were real and some were imaginary. Later on after re-naming the unicorn an ox, they still had this word unicorn which they just attached to todays non-existant horse with a single horn in its head and that kind of stuck.

So you are wrong! Unicorns DO exist. HAHA! But just like your lack of understanding of who God is, you let your ignorance deceive you.

6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Unsurprising that you'd entirely miss the point. OK, everywhere I said unicorn, substitute minotaur or some other mythical thing you don't believe in. The point, since you missed it, is that there are people who don't believe in things that don't exist. This is common sense (or so I thought before running across this silly thread).

7. An interesting assertion, but by extension anything one wants to not believe in must actually exist; in particular: "If a universe without God didn't exist then theists wouldn't have something to not believe in".

8. stu

stu

peilthetraveler , as a theist , you own the really bad argument, not the atheist.

9. How about if Santa Claus didn't exist there wouldn't be any reason to not believe he exists. Did I get that right.:D

10. That happens with him a lot.

#10     Dec 4, 2009