If there was a "VIX" tracking hatred between ideologies would this be the high?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 1, 2011.

1. tea partiers are not violent like the OWSers who have over 1,000 arrests under the belts.

#11     Nov 1, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

I despise how the media painted the tea party as the violent/racist/crazy ones and i have posted lots of articles on this site which demean the OWS protesters. I did it only to make the point that it is easy to make blanket statements about either movement, and I also did it to make the point that the mainstream media clearly had an agenda to paint the tea party as crazy even though they were clearly much more tame then the OWS movement.

With that said i think that if both crowds were the exact same age you would have an equal amount of violence, and criminal activity from both sides. The biggest reason you see alot more of this shit happening at OWS rallies is simply because they are young. For the most part the Tea Party protesters are a bunch of geriatrics, they arent exactly going to start lobbing beer bottles at cops, or breaking windows.

In my opinion if you were to take a large enough sample size of either group and they were both the same age/race/sex, you would come up with the exact same number of psychopaths, there is nothing in liberalism, or conservatism that actually condones racism/violence/rape.

Claiming the other side's mob is any more guilty of something like this is a fools game in my honest opinion, the main reason i point it out is in the hopes that some piece of crap like Gabfly, who deemed all tea party people as racists, will show up again and we can show him that liberal mobs do the exact same thing as conservative mobs, or else to point out the hypocrisy in the left wing media.

#12     Nov 1, 2011