If the Marines are indicted should they be sent the Hague for War crimes?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, May 28, 2006.

Should the marines be sent to the hague for war crimes?

1. yes

13 vote(s)
    46.4%
  2. no

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
  1. and the iranians and iraqis got their wmd's from the US.

#31     May 29, 2006
  2. And how in the flying fuck all would you presume to know jack shit about anything regarding these men and this circumstance besides what you have imagined and what you have exptrapolated from unconfirmed reports?

You'd do well to back the fuck off this and wait until all the facts come out. As big of a fire-storm as all of this has caused the facts will certainly not be in doubt for long....especially with every limp-dick politician and camara whore weighing-in with their (as of now worthless) opinion

It's never wise for the man who has not been under combat stress to judge the man who has.

You don't rate it.

#32     May 29, 2006
  3. Interesting logic. By this standard Nuremberg should never "rate it." I'm sure the lawyers on the Allied side never saw combat, while the accused war criminals were constantly "under combat stress."

#33     May 29, 2006
  4. Look dickhead, it's very simple. If and when these men come before a military court then and only then should they be judged. Not until. Is that clear?

#34     May 29, 2006
  5. dr.zhivodka, you and I know these men will never get the death penality. Even if they admit it. These men are in the brig. And in the brig, they supposivly turned on each other, wanting to make deals. You know politically these men will never face the death sentence. It would be too political. Destroying the militaries moral and the president's iraq agenda. It will frankly not happen. You know these men will only get 10-15 years and only serve half. And then get book and movie deals. Saying how they were under pressure.

and dr.zhivodka. Any military officer would tell you, and my friends at the CFB base here, who served in bosnia and somolia. That even under the worst circumstances, they would never ever kill a little baby. Dr.zhivodka how come you justify killing babies?

#35     May 29, 2006
  6. dr.zhivodka, isnt it clear these men are already indicted. These men, thier company,and their cammand tried to cover it up. Thats why they sent in one the highest ranking marine cammanders to relieve their leadership, and to clean house. In the end you have brigadier generals trying to hide crimes of humanity. Remember their wasnt an investigation after 4 months. and that was after many denials. This only came to an end when they were sent to the brig, and 4 of the marines broke down, and are now making deals to turn on each other.

#36     May 29, 2006
  7. Of course that is the rational course of action, but the far Left - and its cohorts in the MSM - are frothing at the mouth at the opportunity to assert that our troops in Iraq are nothing but baby killers.

#37     May 29, 2006
  8. The depth of your cluelessness is staggering. If you knew anything about the Marines or the UCMJ , which you obviously do not, then you would be embarrassed by the ignorance of your posts.

On a day that is meant to honor those who gave the ulimate sacrifice I will not engage in this anymore. I regret wasting the short of time that I've used on the subject thus far.

I'll part by saying that Bush and his Adminstration and the war party deserve the lowest depths of Dante's Hell. But the man on the trigger carrying out this political farce has my empathy... as do the Iraqi people caught in the middle of this nightmare.

#38     May 29, 2006
  9. It's clear as fog. Considering this

And none on the military court, including the lawyers, the judges, etc, would likely have seen combat, how can your two statements be consistent with each other?

#39     May 29, 2006
  10. So you are justifying the murder of children. My friends are in the canadian military. And they were the first tell you, there is a diffrence between friendly fire and dilberabe murder. When civilians accidentally enter your field of fire and you kill them. Thats an accident. when you systematically enter houses, pull little girls out of their beds, kill their parents in front of them, make them beg, blow their brains out, and then take trophy pictures. That is murder and a war crime. It is also a crime when the marines try to cover it up. The depth of your war crime excuser is almost insane.

#40     May 29, 2006