If the Marines are indicted should they be sent the Hague for War crimes?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, May 28, 2006.

Should the marines be sent to the hague for war crimes?

1. yes

13 vote(s)
    46.4%
  2. no

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
  1. i donno... but some how, killing 1000 people including children provokes me to beat the crab out of the sissy ass that made the comment.
    if your type of people were beaten and locked in jail...WWII would've not happened.
    you are a sissy in and out buddy.

#11     May 28, 2006
  2. Threatening me with violence, more name calling and suggesting that people like me should be beaten and locked in jail because I have a vastly different opinion that you? You need to chill out...... I'm done dealing with your child-like responses. Have a nice day. :D

#12     May 28, 2006
  3. so load the boat, then how come we tried nazis. They committed no crime under you statement. You say sorry for all of the SS that were hanged. They were only doing their duty to protect their country. yes o no.

#13     May 28, 2006
  4. If there was ET back in the late 30's and early 40's and someone had posted the Nazis need to be exterminated because they want to conquer the world would that have been a bad post in hindsight? Would that have been wrong or evil to dare say such a thing?

#14     May 28, 2006
  5. Someone close to me was victimized by a <b>real</b> pedophile when she was 8 years old. She wasn't given until age 16, and she wasn't allowed the freedom to choose avoiding all sexual activity until after puberty.

...so calling Mahram a 'pedophile' is insulting to actual victims of <b>real</b> pedophiles.

#15     May 28, 2006
  6. Do you include children of the Nazis in your extermination list?

#16     May 28, 2006
  7. load the boat, you said it was ok to kill little iraqi girls no older then 3 execution style. And right before you killed them, you made them see their parents killed execution style, made them beg for their lives, in their pajamas, and then blew their brains out. And on top of that, those genius marines took pictures and emailed it back home. they didnt relieave that those pictures would be retrievable and would be used as evidence against them. The geniuses are now in the brig, and supposivly all trying to turn against each other by making deals. You know this thing as big and as ugly everybody on base must have known. The coverup extends all the way into the upper echelons of base cammand their.

#17     May 28, 2006
  8. Rearden,

Sorry to hear about her. I hope her molestor has been punished in accordance to his/her crimes.

I am surprised how insensitive people are when it comes to making remarks like that. I guess it shows their immaturity.

#18     May 28, 2006

9. Mahram,

I apologized in the other thread about what I had said if you didn't already see that. It was a stupid ugly thoughtless post by me.

I stand by what I say when I say the Muslim world is a HUGE threat to US and Europe however.

#19     May 28, 2006
  10. No :(

#20     May 28, 2006