If the left won... why are they such losers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Dec 7, 2012.

1. jem

jem

look I said congrats and did not want to make excuses or be a poor sportsman... So I moved on. But you leftist fools keep gloating and actin like I was incorrect because Romney lost. You missed the whole point of that thread... from my perspective and what I was writing about.

It shows how ignorant most of you lefties are of what really happened and how helpful the media was for Obama.

In the spring and summer I told you all.... D plus 14 and D plus 21 and D plus 11 samples were ridiculous... I stated Obama would get fewer votes than 2008. If you recall right before the election even axelrod agreed with that point.

I was 100 percent vindicated.
    I also said the polls would unslant themselves by election day.
    They absolutely did.

I and many of the polls also overstated Romney enthusiasm vs results.
    I wonder if that was a function of who speaks to pollsters or the enthusiasm faded by election day.

But nevertheless... I was 100 percent correct the polls would unslant by election day.

If you recall you started to get pissed the polls had changed their samples about a month or two out.

#41     Dec 9, 2012
  2. The jem doth protest too much, methinks

#42     Dec 9, 2012
  3. jem

jem

maybe I am protesting too much.

but the early pools were very slanted and they became less slanted and that is why I got animated.

#43     Dec 9, 2012
  4. What a bunch of swell guys those Democrats. Yuppers. they are the only one offering advice on what went wrong and what the reps need to do. I'd bet that's what Romney found out when he went to lunch with Barry at the crib. Barry probably offered some advice on how to win the black vote (invite Al Sharpton to a finance meeting).

"Eat more chinese food Mitt. those Asians will love you long time."

And quit walking around saying "qué hora es". Time for you to talk up amnesty.

"And for crissakes Mitt, put the toilet seat down."

#44     Dec 9, 2012
  5. Jem . . . with due respect but you have to remember the '' honeymoon '' period is 100 days.:).

#45     Dec 9, 2012
  6. I agree with very much of what you say, we'll chat more soon.

#46     Dec 9, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

IQ-47 is a real gem. Any monkey can be right once. It wasn't a matter of analysis for him and his brethren here, it was a matter of backing their horse no matter the apparent facts. It just turned out the freeloaders outnumbered the decent citizens by 2012.

Recent data shows Romney won the religious vote but lost the non-religious vote heavily. The heathens have spoken. Let them bask in their self imposed misery.

#47     Dec 9, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly

#48     Dec 9, 2012

9. Everybody knew Obama would get fewer votes than 2008 jem .I agreed that Obama wouldn't get 2008 numbers but unlike you I said he didnt need them

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...72&perpage=6&highlight=turnout&pagenumber=357

#49     Dec 9, 2012

10. Only a monkey as stupid as piss poor can get it this wrong over and over and over again on just about every issue

#50     Dec 9, 2012