If Tea Partiers are such deluded fools, why are they doing so well?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Oct 27, 2010.

1. I find most of the threads here are train wrecks before they start and beg for a sleep in the bed you make reaction. Actually, I'm really a nice person. :D

#11     Oct 27, 2010
  2. Now you are showing Dick.

#12     Oct 27, 2010
  3. Yet another Marxist "critical theory" cheerleader.

#13     Oct 27, 2010
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

pick on grammar and spelling when you have no real counter argument.

#14     Oct 27, 2010
  5. It is very simple... the incumbents suck and you're a deluded, desperate idiot to make excuses for them.

#15     Oct 27, 2010

6. Look, the guy who decided to name himself after the number of the beast is criticizing someone and assuming the high ground. ROFLMAO.

DAMIEEEENNNN!! :D

#16     Oct 28, 2010
  7. There you go with your juvenile fixation on my nic again... you must still be sore because I wiped the floor with you in the Max Baucus on Obamacare and Waxman threads.

#17     Oct 28, 2010
  8. well, I think you'd have to clearly define "doing well"

the tax-and-spend liberal idiots were out with or without the tea party movement...

20% of the country agrees with Obama's ideas of transformational change. Most adults are sickened by them and didn't need Sarah Palin to point out the obvious.

That said, 1000 Kudos to the Tea Partiers! True Americans!

#18     Oct 28, 2010
  9. I'll define doing well:

I tune into CNN from time-to-time. Without fail, it's a collection liberal-fools bashing 'teabaggers' in the most 'Insensitive' of terms.

I give CNN a few more months before it's sold for a dolla... Exposing Liberal-Idiocy,.... that as always, is very laudable, and the 'Tea Party' has done that very well.

#19     Oct 28, 2010
  10. ohh yeahhh ! Especially in Europe...

#20     Oct 28, 2010