If Taxes Rise, Should You Form An LLC or Incorporate?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by TraderZones, Jul 29, 2009.

1. #11     Jul 31, 2009
  2. Bob111

Bob111

it is, but in case that you don't know-US tax it's citizens worldwide. #2-offshore mean that the country not taxing the business if profits are earned outside of country of incorporation. use search on google. it does help

here-first link from top-

http://www.us-llc-for-non-residents-of-the-usa-incorporate-llc-in-us.offshore-companies.co.uk/

#12     Jul 31, 2009
  3. Thanks, so i read recently that msft, google, and intel all put there revenue centers in ireland and expenses in US is that the same as offshore?

#13     Jul 31, 2009
  4. Bob111

Bob111

yes. instead of reducing the taxes,encourage businesses to be in US,having low,balanced budget ,US govt doing exact opposite. raise taxes and expand government to get their hands on few individuals,who happens to be smart enough and have their money outside of US. we all know how it's works..it's start's at the Clinton's..they tax more-companies outsource. who won?

#14     Jul 31, 2009
  5. edpolton

edpolton

I was speaking about S-Corps in general as a better vehicle than LLCs, not specifically for trading. I own several S-Corps but I trade through a personal account for the very reason you state.

The reasonable salary requirement is correct but if a business is successful, the owner should be getting a lot more than a reasonable salary.

#15     Jul 31, 2009