If StemCells cures are found, should Republicans be prevented from recieaving it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Jul 8, 2006.

Should republicans be prevented from using stemcell cures?

1. yes

13 vote(s)
    54.2%
  2. no

11 vote(s)
    45.8%
  1. No, I'm hardly starting a flame war. You accomplished that a long time ago. Just pointing out your hypocrisies (as usual) which you are unable to defend (as usual).

As for live Chat, the last time I was in there you ran away like a little girly-man.

LOL...

#61     Jul 10, 2006
  2. hey zzz whats up with you and hapaboy,and nik. Whats the history there

#62     Jul 10, 2006
  3. "As for live Chat, the last time I was in there you ran away like a little girly-man."

Your attempts at starting a flame war is failing.

Do you forget that we have all been warned?

#63     Jul 10, 2006
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

I don't think so. After all we could open the jaildoors and give clemency to everyone.

But here is a ponderable: What is more merciful, the death penalty or locking a person away for 60 years?? (for help, what would you rather do to a dog?)

Also, what is wrong with vengeance? After all, doesn't your Bible say: an eye for an eye? I tend to agree...

#64     Jul 10, 2006
  5. Opposition to stem cell research on the basis of religious belief systems is not a crime.

Doh!

I don't agree with their thinking, but they certainly have the right to think the way they do....

The updated Bible, i.e. New Testament, says turn the other cheek, and the US is a "Christian Nation" by most counts...

#65     Jul 10, 2006
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

The funny part was in the Republican's thinking how they reacted when they realized just how much money they are going to lose to China and Europe or any other country that allows stemcell research.

Bottomline is: profits before morals.... I say, Hallelujah!!!

Edit: I have just found this trading related news story:

http://money.cnn.com/2006/06/22/news/companies/stemcell/

" But there's also the issue of international competitiveness. Brozak is concerned that American companies haven't done enough to research these emerging technologies and will soon be swept under by foreign competitors, who could be making discoveries unknown to us.

"The one thing we have to fear is what's going on overseas," said Brozak. "While the U.S. companies are sleeping, what [international] private or state enterprises are advancing stem cell research?"

#66     Jul 10, 2006
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

You surely not saying that the Bible, MY Bible contradicts itself???
    :)

#67     Jul 10, 2006
  8. I have never forgotten.

You have never paid it heed.

#68     Jul 10, 2006
  9. #69     Jul 10, 2006
  10. Ricter

Ricter

It's not just those two. Beetlebrow has lost the respect of everyone on this board, except his alts. You'll figure that out as soon as you stop your trolling for once and try to discuss something with him.

#70     Jul 10, 2006