If someone wants to check out -- LET THEM!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Sep 26, 2003.

1. One last note.

Fat boy said I mentioned my late wife 11 times in well over a year. He thought this was too much.

I responded with the fact that a quick search showed me he mentioned me more than 450 times. But that was not well expressed, or in all honesty, thought out by me.

It was in over 450 POSTS that he mentioned me. As to the actually of times he mentioneded me in total in all those posts is probably in the thousands.

And as far as what is "morbid".....hey Spherical One, what is "morbid" about this at all? Sometimes death is just part of life. Sad, and tragic. But "morbid"? Where was I "morbid"? I was only factual. Not morose, not depressed, just real.

So not only are you a waste of flesh and blood, but you make judgements, accusations, and assumptions about others BASED ON NOTHING!!!! (except your uncontrollable urges to try and make others look bad).

Get under your rock and NEVER mention me again. No one wants to hear it. Not me. Not anyone. Don't you get it???

Go Away!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In your hoped for absense, I assure you we will all be thinking of you for a moment or two before we completely forget you. We will find solace in the fact that you have no life, no friends, no wife, and no job. So sit with your loving computers in your parent's basement room and have your wet dreams about Rush Limbaugh and cease and desist from posting here.

#41     Oct 7, 2003
  2. Max

You know i like you and often agree with you, but your so wrong here and if you had any class you would offer an apology and admit you were out of bounds....obviously your wife dyeing is an important part of your life...it's like loosing a limb....and no matter what you do you will never fully recover.....I can;t believe you just made a mockery out of him for mentioning a troubled time :mad: :mad:

listen, Im no saint and often go over the line but i do apologize when i know i stepped over the line....if you want to call him names , fine , but this was low

#42     Oct 7, 2003
  3. OK, let's. Here are some claims by you:

"Yes, already has submitted the papers."
    "You will see it if Max wants it posted. His call."

"If you want something posted, I will be happy to scan the order when it is completed by the court. Be a day or so."

"But rest assured, the papers are filed, and they will be processed."

"Consider it done! Soon as they are signed by a judge."

"Bottom line is my wife has already filed a police report and also filed papers for a restraining order with the PB County Court pertaining to "Persons Un-named" using the IP addresses of you and of FPC. If you want, I will send you a copy when the filing is complete."
    So the above quotes were fabricated, by you, and are complete and total lies, i.e. another one of your "tall tales." Are they not?

It's a "Yes" or "No" answer.

#43     Oct 7, 2003

4. A little off topic?

Papers were submitted. But the judge wouldn't sign them. Ok? Happy? Scaring my wife wasn't enough for you by investigating us?

You researched public records. You stepped over the line (as you do). Just like you did by making THREE CONSECUTIVE POSTS WITH NO PROVOCATION OR EVEN ANY PREVIOUS PARTICIPATION IN THIS THREAD TO BERATE ME FOR MY MENTIONS OF MY FIRST WIFE"S PASSING

Now what else do you have to say?

My "alleged" son was "just some kid on the beach"? Blah, blah, blah...?

Look Round Lard Boy......it is clear you are psychotic and obsessive. Why not get some help? Why not just stop posting?

OR, if it is so important to you to be a part of my life, then why not come and say what you have to say TO MY FACE????? Your previous investigation of me has given you the information you need to find me.

I would SO love to hear you say ANYTHING to my face. But of course cowards like you hide in their little dark holes and never come out. But if you change your mind, and would like to spend a few months in a very nicely lit and clean environment, as opposed to that dark basement in your parent's house, I will gladly see that you get several months in a modern South Florida hospital.

Come on down! Or just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!

#44     Oct 7, 2003
  5. I'll take that as an emphatic "Yes, I, Error 404 a/k/a Outlaw, RS7, etc.,etc., am a teller of tall tales and a liar."

PS "Papers were submitted." Sure they were. LOL!

#45     Oct 7, 2003
  6. Of course you do. Based on nothing, but facts never enter the equation with you.

As for the different aliases, I clearly stated that I had changed from RS7 to Error 404. Never ever hid it at all. Made it very public and very clear. So what is the issue here? And if you want to think I am/was Outlaw, have it your way. Unless you wish to meet him personally, there is no way for me to prove otherwise. I have explained to you (because you are so obsessed with it) that he is my brother in law. Period. End of story.

But if it's that important to you to clarify this issue, (we all know how you need to "get to the bottom of things"), by all means, let me know how he can reach you. Like you, he lives in NY, and like me, he knows how you terrorized his sister. I am sure he'd love to meet you too. So give it a shot. Or just do the right thing and go away.

No more from me. You strive to make me look bad. Go ahead. You succeed beautifully in making yourself look ridiculous and pathetic.

You don't need me. Say anything. I will never ever respond to you again. Unless it's in person.

#46     Oct 7, 2003
  7. Bwaaaaahahahahahaha...........!

PS Hey, how about another one of your swan song posts? Those are alway good for a laugh!

#47     Oct 7, 2003
  8. Good one TM...

Except this should have been in the "Jokes" thread.

You think this guy has any boundaries?

Or class?

Peace,
    :)RS

#48     Oct 7, 2003