If someone wants to check out -- LET THEM!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Sep 26, 2003.

1. fair enough..we agree to disagree on prostitution...but I agree on the beer ban before 12: 00...and in some counties, 2:00 !!!
    messes up my routine when i come home from church and can't stop off and get the 12pack!!:mad:

wonder why prostituiton is illegal but strip clubs are not.....basically the same thing depending on the club

#31     Sep 29, 2003
  2. Simple logic....

You kill a guy. Then at court, you tell the judge... that he asked for you to kill him...

Will mess up the whole story, from murder to assisted suicide.

#32     Sep 29, 2003
  3. didn't clause von bulow try that??? and OJ too :D

#33     Sep 29, 2003
  4. dude, if they make assisted suicide legal, obviously they will make basic guidlines for how it must be done.

#34     Sep 29, 2003
  5. RS7, do you have a morbid obsession with your late first wife or is she just another one of your many tall tales? In any event, I think you're a sicko for continuing to bring it up over and over and over.

My wife died when my son was 10 years old. 05-28-03

My wife was a teacher. I went to work as a prop trader right after she died. 06-05-03

I also know there is no tougher battle. My wife lost hers. 06-19-03

I was older than you, but in terms of life, not by that much when my wife died. 06-22-03

I loved my wife when she was dying of cancer. 07-07-03

I know the type...my first wife died very young, 08-30-03

When my wife was dying of cancer, the day the doctor told her there was no hope and he was stopping treatment 09-26-03

#35     Oct 6, 2003
  6. why THE HELL would you attack someone in this way? his wife died. give the guy a break.

#36     Oct 7, 2003
  7. Oh, please, Gordy! You don't think the mention of this alleged tragedy once is enough? Where's my Gypsy Violin? Sheeeesh!

Like the ubiquitius TV ad: "But wait! There's more!"

Modern science could not save my wife from cancer 06-20-02

you will see that my wife died when my son was 10. 10-11-02

And believe me, going through watching your wife die of cancer 12-04-02

As (I think) you know, my first wife died of cancer... 12-04-02

The wife that was with me on that particular trip died in 1995. 12-06-02

C'mon, we get it already. We also get that somebody's possibly a delusional wacko.

#37     Oct 7, 2003
  8. Let's total all, (but probably not inclusive) posts about the wife passing away:

My wife died when my son was 10 years old. 05-28-03

My wife was a teacher. I went to work as a prop trader right after she died. 06-05-03

I also know there is no tougher battle. My wife lost hers. 06-19-03

I was older than you, but in terms of life, not by that much when my wife died. 06-22-03

I loved my wife when she was dying of cancer. 07-07-03

I know the type...my first wife died very young, 08-30-03

When my wife was dying of cancer, the day the doctor told her there was no hope and he was stopping treatment 09-26-03

Modern science could not save my wife from cancer 06-20-02

you will see that my wife died when my son was 10. 10-11-02

And believe me, going through watching your wife die of cancer 12-04-02

As (I think) you know, my first wife died of cancer... 12-04-02

The wife that was with me on that particular trip died in 1995. 12-06-02

Enough is enough.

#38     Oct 7, 2003

9. GG, the answer is simple. He is psychotic!!!

Max, you are truly are in need of serious help.

Yeah, when ANYONE"S wife dies at a young age, and leaves them with a young child to raise alone, it is a MAJOR FUCKING DEAL!

And if I mentioned it a whole 11 times IN CONTEXT and over the course of more than a year as well as after having made in excess of over 2000 posts, well who the fuck are you to make an issue of it? Really, of all people??? How many times have you mentioned ME in your posts? According to a quick search, over 450 times!!!! And I am sure that number is low. I don't have the time you do to thoroughly research stuff like this.

Here again, you come out of NOWHERE FOR NO REASON AT ALL AND START IN WITH ME. Just nothing better to do with your miserable and useless life?

Look Max, you say I am obsessed with my late wife? Maybe I am. Maybe that's a little normal. Try raising a kid that looks like and reminds you of someone you loved. And always thinking what that person would think of as to how you are doing raising the kid is just the way it is.

Hell, I don't need to justify a damn thing to you.

But if I am "obsessed", I am not nearly as obsessed with someone I loved and was married to as you are with me. Which isn't normal in any way.

But then again, you are FAR from NORMAL!!
    Everyone knows it. Even you probably know it in your little black heart.

So get help and leave me the fuck alone. Find someone or something else to haunt you fat piece of useless detritus.

(Moderators: I am sorry for the profanity and tone of this. But I am sure you can all understand the feelings I have expressed here and hope you will leave them stand. This stalking by the pathological Max is an absolute travesty and needs to be addressed.)

RS

#39     Oct 7, 2003
  10. OK Max, let's talk about the meaning of "alleged" and what "tall tales" really are.

That you ever have traded, or ever have contributed in any positive sense to ET is "alleged" at best.

Your trading exploits are indeed "tall tales". Everyone (including you) knows what you really are, and why you are here. And it has NOTHING to do with trading. Not ever.

Here ya go. You always need and clamor for proof of everything.

Now it's your turn. PROVE you have any value to ET. PROVE you have made one worthwhile contribution in any respect to trading (or anything for that matter) in one single post on ET (other than about your overly obsessive interests in computers. Without which, the cyber world you exist in would not be possible).

We all know you haven't. All you ever have done is try to be as annoying and as provocative as possible. So PROVE you have any redeeming value!!!! (as a member of ET, or the human race).

I think I can be presumptuous enough here to assume I have the go ahead from all members of ET to ask you to graciously vanish.

Return to the rock you crawled out from under, and leave us in PEACE!!!

#40     Oct 7, 2003