If McCain loses I'm going to riot!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxpi, Oct 31, 2008.

1. A mentally healthy person has dreams about what he wants to achieve in live, has some idea about career path, enjoys having a choice in the matter and indeed, takes advantage of the fact he has choices..... sick pieces of shit would rather sit and wait for the govt to do something for them and don't care if the tax system screws things up for every healthy person... I like the freedom side of things, go figure..

#11     Nov 1, 2008
  2. Gord

Gord

Thank you for illustrating my point! This is just the sort of response that liberals use to silence critics. Because the issue was not the person of Joe the plumber - it was the question he asked and the answer it elicited. So what was the response of the Obama crowd? To destroy Joe the plumber and set an example for those who might also wish to challenge the messiah.

dsq - you'd make a great union thug and Obama enforcer! [​IMG]

#12     Nov 1, 2008
  3. and then goes out and lies to the world telling us he makes 250 k and is buying a plumbing business.

#13     Nov 1, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

Please don't butt in - the line forms behind dsq... [​IMG]

(Gawd liberals are dumb - you set the trap out in plain sight for everyone to see, and they still just step right into it... [​IMG])

#14     Nov 1, 2008
  5. Art Cashin said it yesterday. An Obama victory, blah blah, I forget. But what got my attention. A Mc Cain victory blood in the streets.

They pulled the clip. I couldn't find it.

He didn't say it as a loose cannon. He was commenting on the markets. Riots in the streets don't instill confidence.

#15     Nov 1, 2008
  6. dsq

dsq

The issue is the person because the maverick has used him to symbolize a large part of his campaign.Joe is a liar,a fraud and an illegal plumber.
    A person who calls himself a doctor but doesnt have a license isnt allowed to practice.The same thing applies to plumbers and electricians.There is a reason you need to be qualified to do plumbing and electricity.
    However the biggest joke is that 'joe' will get a bigger tax break under obama than mccain.He will be much better off.
    True that if he were to make over 250k he would be better under maverick but joe is nowhere near making 30k a year.His boss said his 2 man operation barely grosses 100k.I bet joe is on welfare.We know he has tax liens and dropped out of the plumbing apprentice school.Reminds me of that other maverick operative that carved a backward b in her face and said a scary black man beat her up!!!This is the kind of mindset that seems to pervade the 'other ' side.Pathetic.Trailer trash is rearing its ugly face aint it?

#16     Nov 1, 2008
  7. Gord

Gord

Nice try. I'm sure you'll find intimidatng Walmart employees will be much easier...

#17     Nov 1, 2008
  8. dsq

dsq

figures...you cant refute that joe tp will get a better tax break under obama so you call him a commie or whatever mud you can muster.Joe actually proves obama plan as more beneficial to to the avg joe.Sam W undermines mavericks whole argument about tax breaks.They should have vetted joe before they used him as a shill.But true to maverick style,no checking was done...just like his hockey mom pick.Utter incompetence.Ego first.

#18     Nov 1, 2008