If Market Action of Today and Past 2 Days Confuses You, Then You Are

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Apr 23, 2008.

1. LOL another good one.

I love these clowns that post after the markets move and they're always so sure that everyone who laughs at them is losing money.

#11     Apr 23, 2008
  2. I trade the QQQQ and IWM (synthetically). The shorts on the QQQQ and IWM I opened on Monday were not closed until Yesterday (so Monday was not a day trade). I did take the profits yesterday as it seemed to me that it sold off too fast when other support levels were still rising. I planned to re-enter on a retreat today. But, today morning retreat (retreat from short side) seemed to me much higher than I have expected. So, I waited for the buying to end to re-enter. I am was surprised by today's bullishness in the morning particularly given the level that was taken yesterday. My thinking is that last Friday's gap would be closed.

#12     Apr 23, 2008
  3. I know what you mean.

I rather feel that some Posters are more than two standard deviations from the normalcy tracks.

Rather than focus on the task at hand of learning how to pull money from the markets, they corner the market in providing entertainment for the rest of us.
    And what is more .... it is free.

regards
    f9

#13     Apr 23, 2008

4. I had 400 cars and entered short at exactly 10:54:28 (the top). I am only saying this now because I was way way way too busy managing my huge position.

LMAO

#14     Apr 23, 2008
  5. Why do'nt you just go to the pub and clear your position on LOD exactly.
    In fact the barman will probably do it for you.

In fact the only reason I dont buy LOD and clear later at HOD is because I would wind up with too much spare time on my hands.
    Mind you I could stand on my head and sell HOD and clear later at LOD.

regards
    f9

#15     Apr 23, 2008
  6. LOL. I was being fececious. :D :D :D

#16     Apr 23, 2008
  7. high99

high99

Ahhhh, another thread at Elite Trader that means absolutely nothing besides killing time and bandwidth.

#17     Apr 23, 2008
  8. You guys, in your zeal to post your trades on the HOD and LOD forgot to insult everyone else on ET and remind them they lost all their money!:D

Dont forget to add something about manipulation or bogus govt data too!

#18     Apr 23, 2008
  9. As in feces? :p

LOL, what a maroon! :D :D :D

Not even allenhobbs is this stupid ... bahdabing=dajucier, even through all of the flames, I can see the intelligence of the other posters.

There you go xflat2186, happy now? :)

#19     Apr 23, 2008
  10. you didnt add anything about market manipulation or bogus govt data

#20     Apr 23, 2008