If Liberals Think America Is So Dangerous Because Of Our Gun Laws...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 18, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Aren't liberals supposed to respect their elders? That's the liberal way.

Besides, Bud is much smarter than you are both in knowledge and experience.

But, you are just making shit up anyway because that's what you do. :D

#31     May 19, 2013
  2. budcampbell is at LEAST 50, and most likely over 60. You can take that to the bank.

#32     May 19, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Just because you say things doesn't make them true. He may be or he may not be.

It is irrelevant to everyone but yourself because you not only have racial bias but age bias also.

#33     May 19, 2013
  4. Lucrum and I are probably in the same age group. I retired early and feel as if I had the tail end of the best years of the US. I can remember back some of the older guys getting laid off as I was just starting out and how tough it was for them. I learned a lot from those older fellows, and seemed to enjoy their company. They had an attitude that the baby-boomers do not seem to possess, tough, but understanding. Instead, I see a lot of false pride around today. I do not know if the older ones today are as much fun to be around, as those old dogs were, i kinda doubt it.

One thing is certain though, there is massive change in the world scene today, but people are basically the same, as basic human nature does not change. In a way, I feel it is going to be tougher for you younger fellas, (assuming some of you are) on this board. It is going to take more effort, or a different lifestyle, or both. Hoss is the term used by my father.

#34     May 19, 2013
  5. I have respect for the boomers.

#35     May 19, 2013
  6. There you go making things up again.

You, bud and Luke are products of your environment and era. Hard for me to castigate folks who just don't know any better.

#36     May 19, 2013

7. Not sure if the US is going to get the same surge we had in 80/90 time frame this time around. Everything is shifting toward asia.

#37     May 19, 2013
  8. I doesn't matter, I don't think. H Ross Perot warned of the future 20 years back. It's not as if the public did not have an alert.

No, we are not going to have the surge we did back then because all the call centers are in India. Clothing is made in Bangladesh. Cars are made in Asia and Europe. There is no more high wage manufacturing in the United States.

#38     May 19, 2013

9. I can't see anything good coming out of such a scenario, at least not for the US.

#39     May 19, 2013
  10. As I told Tsing, we make war, and we are good at it. That will be enuf for awhile.

Edit: It will give us enuf time to bring back all of the things that we outsourced.

#40     May 19, 2013