If Liberals Think America Is So Dangerous Because Of Our Gun Laws...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 18, 2013.

1. What the heck is mudslime???

#21     May 19, 2013
  2. As long as the GOP is a safe harbor for people like you, we will continue to do so.

What is mudslime again?

#22     May 19, 2013
  3. You're holding these failed cultures as superior to our own?

:D :D

#23     May 19, 2013
  4. In your world, failed means the inability to be as violent as you are. This cannot last. Already it is unraveling around you.

And again, you asked a question, I gave an answer. Do you see your contradictions?

Gay conservative?

Edit: and what the heck is mudslime?

#24     May 19, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

How old do you think he is. Bud, were you fighting Sitting Bull? LOL

Back to the OP, it's obvious that guns are not the problem in the U.S. The problem is those who would disarm the people. History is obvious in it's lessons.

BTW, mudslime -- take out the d and the e. Is that so hard to see? :D

#25     May 19, 2013

6. Riff-raff, do you ever get out in the "real world"? You sound like a sheltered person living in a fantasy world. Maybe this is the persona you have imagined for yourself, as you clack away at your keyboard trying to compensate for past ills in your life, waiting for a glorious new dawn, that I hate to tell ya ain't coming, or it won't come in the form you hope for.

#26     May 19, 2013
  7. A nice non answer to my rebuttal of an empty threat. You ol boys are dying, and fast. Enjoy your lil corner in some rural southern state. It is all you have left.:)

#27     May 19, 2013
  8. Another great example of your myopia. I appreciate that.

#28     May 19, 2013
  9. Oh, and bud is old enuf to use the words riff raff and hoss.

hoss.....really??:D :D

He is well over 50. Most likely over 60.

#29     May 19, 2013
  10. I am starting to feel guilty because I realize that I am in forum populated by elderly men.

As a policy I do not try to interfere with whatever mental meme they harbor to make life easier. Getting old, and watching your world change is difficult I can imagine.

#30     May 19, 2013